As restaurants, bars and other businesses cautiously begin to open up, it’s important to know what each establishment’s policies are before you visit. Here’s how Birmingham’s breweries are offering their delicious beers now!
Do you LOVE Birmingham’s local restaurants, bars, breweries and other establishments? So do we! That’s why Bham Now wants to use our platform to support local businesses and nonprofits during this difficult time. So if you own one, fill out our quick form to be featured on Bham Now’s database for FREE.
Cahaba Brewing Company
- Address: 4500 5th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35222
- Pickup Hours: 2PM to 7PM every day
- How to order curbside: Order online or call ahead at 205.578.2616
- Specials: Bring your growler for a fill of their Locked In IPA for $11, or order a 32oz crowler for $6.
Erring on the side of caution, Cahaba Brewing has decided to keep taproom closed until further notice. However, you can still order curbside pickup to get your fill of Cahaba’s great brews!
Good People Brewing Company
- Address: 114 14th St S, Birmingham, AL 35233
- Pickup Hours: 12PM to 7PM
- How to order curbside: Call ahead at 205.286.2337 or email email@example.com
Good People is opened back up for curbside and bar service. All seating is outdoors with plenty of space in-between—and be sure to wear a mask when you go inside to order.
Avondale Brewing Company
- Address: 201 41st St S, Birmingham, AL 35222
- How to order curbside: Call ahead at 205.203.4546 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Although their taproom is not yet open, Avondale still offers curbside pickup + social distance seating on their back patio.
Ghost Train Brewing Company
- Address: 2616 3rd Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233
- Taproom Hours: 12-10PM
- Curbside Pickup Hours: Monday-Friday from 12-5PM
- How to order curbside: Call ahead at 205.201.5817
Ghost Train has opened up their taproom—they simply ask that guests follow all social distancing rules:
- Must wear a mask when inside the taproom
- Stay 6ft+ apart
- Four guests to a table
- Do not move any furniture
In addition, Ghost Train will be selling their own hand sanitizer—in both gallon and 6oz spray bottles.
TrimTab Brewing Company
- Address: 2721 5th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233
- Curbside Pickup Hours: 12PM to 7PM
- How to order curbside: Call ahead at 205.374.8749 or come up to the door to place your order!
For the time being, TrimTab Brewing is relying on curbside pickup to deliver their delicious brews.
Birmingham District Brewing Company
- Address: 2201 2nd Ave S #102, Birmingham, AL 35233
- How to order curbside: Call ahead at 205.202.5779
Birmingham District Brewing has reopened to normal business hours, and their staff is taking all the proper precautions to ensure a safe environment. Staff will be wearing masks at all times and sanitizing surfaces regularly. In addition, they are limiting the number of people allowed inside at one time.
Back Forty Brewing Company
- Address: 3201 1st Ave N, Birmingham, AL 35222
- Pickup Hours: 11AM to 8PM, Wednesday—Monday
- How to order curbside: Order online, call ahead at 205.407.8025 and make a pickup order for food or beer, or swing by
Back Forty is still figuring out the safest way to reopen their taproom to the public, so stay tuned. In the meantime, continue to order beer online or over the phone for curbside pickup.
True Story Brewing Company
- Address: 5510 Crestwood Blvd, Birmingham, AL 35212
- How to order curbside: Call ahead at 205.593.4144 and make a pickup order for food or beer.
True Story Brewing is back and open for business. Just be sure to follow social distancing guidelines while grabbing a beer or pickle sandwich!
Ferus Artisan Ales
- Address: 101 Beech St, Trussville, AL 35173
- Curbside Pickup Hours: Tues-Thurs 11AM-7PM, Fri and Sat 11AM-8PM
- How to Order: Place orders online
For now, Ferus Ales will keep their taproom and dining room closed. As soon as they feel it is safe, they will be ready to welcome their customers back!
- Address: 2823 Central Ave, Suite 107, Homewood, Alabama 35209
- Curbside Pickup Hours: 4-8PM
- Dine-in Hours: 4-8PM
- How to order: Call 205.637.0990
In addition to opening their taproom, the Grocery Brewpub in Homewood is still offering curbside pickup.
Brought to you by: