We’ve got big news—Fancy Face is expanding to Pelham. Get ready for Fancy Face 2, from the team that brought the first Birmingham facial bar to The Magic City. We’ve got all the details, so get comfy and dive in.
So, what is a facial bar?
Imagine this: you’ve got a big event coming up, and you really just want to spend an hour relaxing and recharging while getting glowing skin. That’s where the first Birmingham facial bar, Fancy Face, comes in.
Birmingham native Magen Cash opened Fancy Face after seeing a gap in the market of fantastic results with relaxing atmospheres.
- Southside location: 2205 7th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233
- Southside hours: Tuesday-Saturday 10AM-7PM | Sunday 10AM-4PM
- Pelham location: TBA—near Oak Mountain
- Website | Instagram | Book an appointment
You can make an appointment or walk in for a variety of treatments including derma-planing and microdermabrasion. Plus, you can choose services specific to your skincare needs, such as:
- Power Polish: for refining pores
- A Helping Hand: touch therapy on the face to relieve tension
- Calm and Comfort: soothing facial for rosacea + flareups
The team at Fancy Face believes that skincare and facials should be simple, but effective. Plus, they focus on using clean and organic ingredients.
Welcome to Pelham!
“As the Pelham area continues to grow with several new breweries and restaurants and The Canopy at Oak Mountain, we noticed a need for quality skincare services in the area for those who don’t frequent the downtown area regularly. We are most looking forward to contributing to the uptick in small businesses that are expanding to Birmingham’s surrounding areas. You shouldn’t have to travel downtown to experience great food, brews OR facials.”Magen Cash, Owner, Fancy Face Birmingham