Ready to spring into the weekend? We have everything you need to make it great! From a grand opening at the newest luxury dog resort to a shopping event you have to see to believe, here’s what’s ahead in Birmingham, March 4-6.
Do you want to advertise or have breaking news to share? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the raddest team in town!
We’re hiring for 3 exciting opportunities:
- Account Executive (Birmingham)
- Videographer (Birmingham)
- Content Producer (Birmingham + Huntsville)
- Content Producer Internship (Huntsville)
This Weekend in The Magic City
You can’t say no to this event!
Vintage Market Days of Birmingham is in full swing this Friday and Saturday, March 4-5 at the Finley Center in Hoover from 10AM-4PM. Browse over 90 dealers for unique vintage and antique goods, handmade treasures and clothing + jewelry, plus participate ini DIY clinics, giveaways and more. Don’t shop hungry—be sure to grab some gourmet fudge + other delicious treats while you’re there! Tickets are $11-$15. Admission is free for kids 12 + under.
It’s time to paw-ty!
Grab your pup and head to Humphrey’s luxury dog resort for their GRAND OPENING this Saturday, March 5 from 10AM-4PM. Expect tours of the facility, food trucks, music, goodies for your dogs, giveaways and more.
More to do
- Now-Jan. 2023: Birmingham Bottling: Soft Drinks in the Magic City @ Linn-Henley Gallery at Vulcan Park and Museum. Daily, 10AM-6PM. General admission to Vulcan Park and Museum. Adults (13+) – $6 | Seniors (65+) – $5 | Kids (5-12) – $4 | Kids 4 + under – free. Tickets available on site.
- Friday-Saturday, March 4-5: Spiffy’s Shopping Shindig @ Spiffy Design. Friday, Noon-6PM + Saturday, 10AM-3PM. Free admission.
- Friday-Sunday, March 4-6: Alabama Boat Show @ Barber Motorsports Park. Friday-Saturday, 11AM-7PM + Sunday, Noon-5PM. Free admission.
- Saturday, March 5: The Market @ Pepper Place. 7AM-Noon. Free admission. (Seed swap at 9AM.)
- Saturday, March 5: Job Fair with the Birmingham Barons @ Regions Field. 8:30AM-Noon. Free.
- Saturday-Sunday, March 5-6: Festival of Tulips @ American Village (Montevallo). Saturday, 10AM-4PM; Sunday, Noon-4PM. Admission – $5.
- Saturday, March 5: 18th Annual MartgageBanc Chili Cook-Off benefiting The Exceptional Foundation @ Brookwood Village – Macy’s parking lot. 10:30AM-3PM. $15. Tickets.
- Tuesday, March 8: International Women’s Day @ Forge. 7:45-9:30AM. Free. Registration required. Meet 3 Birmingham women who will be recognized at the event.
- Saturday, March 12: Birmingham Hammerfest @ Pepper Place. All Day. Free admission. More must-know info here.
- Saturday, March 12: End Addiction BHAM Walk @ Railroad Park. 10AM-2PM. Free to walk/$25 to fundraise. Register. Meet the 2022 Champion for the Cause.
- Saturday, March 12: Sweet Ham Alabama’sSpring Clean Sale benefiting First Light @ Cahaba Brewing Co. 1-4PM. Free admission.
- Sunday, March 13: Daylight Saving Time.
Deal of the Week
For good vibes, get 20% off your purchase on athletic wear at Good Vibe Goggles with discount code VIBE20.
Find more deals + add your own to our Small Business Guide.
Do you want to advertise an event or have breaking news to share? Let us know at email@example.com.