Read Time 3 Minutes
Finding the right salon for your perfect cut can quickly become a hairy situation, but these Birmingham men’s salons rank top among local reviewers. Comb through the services offered by local businesses and discover luxury level care, including facials, manicures and, of course, a great style.
We ❤️ local and want to support you. If you own a local business, please add your information to our local business or our non-profit directory. It's where we will look first for up-to-date and relevant information on how the Birmingham community can support you right now.
1. The Barber Bar
In addition to offering a wide range of services like hot lather face shaves and neck and shoulder massages, the Barber Bar offers complimentary (and local!) beer, water and wine while you’re getting pampered.
“At the Barber Bar, we’ve created an environment where you can kick back, relax, and be taken care of.”The Barber Bar
- Where: 4700 US Hwy 280, Ste 11, Birmingham, AL 35242
- Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9AM-7:30PM | Friday, 9AM-6PM | Saturday, 9AM-4PM
- Contact: 205.402,8090 | Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram
2. Stephen Gregory Men’s Concept
This highly rated men’s salon in Birmingham has cuts and colors ranging from standard to ultimate. The team also has options to help with skin and nail care such as bear groomings, facials and a detox mud mask.
We turn dudes into gents! Birmingham, Alabama’s only full-service, total men’s grooming salon and barbershop is ready to help you look and feel your most confident!”Stephen Gregory, Men’s Concept
- Where: 2012 Magnolia Ave. S. R-4 Birmingham, AL 35205
- Hours: Monday-Friday 10AM-7PM | Saturday 9AM-5PM
- Contact: 205-703-8076 | Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram
3. The Men’s Chair
Take a seat at The Men’s Chair for an experience filled with spa treatments, massages and a quality cut and shave. For a full list of everything offered at the salon, view its services.
“Our philosophy is pretty simple. We choose quality over quantity in our craft. Our main objective is to provide hair grooming services customized to your unique wants and needs paired with luxury.”The Men’s Chair
- Where: 3036 Healthy Way, Ste 124, Birmingham, AL 35243 (Located inside Phenix Salon Suites)
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday, 10AM-8PM | Friday, 10AM-7PM | Saturday, 10AM-5PM
- Contact: 205.259.8699 | Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram
4. The Male Room
Facials, hand and feet detailings, waxing and so much more are on The Male’s Room extensive list of services.
“The Male Room is Birmingham’s ultimate grooming experience for men of all ages. From the moment our male customers walk in the door they recognize this is not the typical hair salon.”The Male Room
- Where: 620 Inverness Cors, Birmingham, AL 35242
- Hours: Monday, 10AM-8PM | Tuesday + Wednesday, 10AM-7PM | Thursday, 9AM-8PM | Friday, 9AM-6PM | Saturday, 9AM-4PM
- Contact: 205.995.4285| Email | Website | Facebook
5. Birmingham House of Cuts
Birmingham House of Cuts has a great backstory and quality services to match. From fades to facials, you’ll find what you’re looking for at this men’s salon.
- Where: 7001 Crestwood Blvd, Ste 1004, Irondale, AL, US 35210
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday, 7:30AM-6PM | Saturday, 7AM-3PM
- Contact: 205.592.3500 |Email | Website | Facebook
Take your pick, Birmingham. Find local men’s salons throughout the city:
Looking for even more places to cut an inch or two? Check out our previous guides to salons + haircare around the city:
- Meet the team of Arcadia, the salon bringing style + color to Avondale
- 13 Birmingham salon updates on openings + booking
- Golden rules of quarantine haircare from 3 Birmingham stylists