Huge brunch fan? Then you won’t want to miss this. On Sunday, February 14, Iron City Grill is unveiling their brand new brunch menu—and we got a sneak peek. Here are a few items we can’t wait to try.
Need Valentine’s Day plans? Iron City has you covered.
- Iron City Grill: 205.202.5483 | Website | Facebook | Instagram
- Address: 2208 6th Ave S, Birmingham, AL
If you’re looking to set up an adorable Valentine’s Day brunch for your special someone, Iron City Grill has all you need. Head over to the Grill from 10:30AM-3PM on February 14 for all your Valentine’s brunch needs!
In order to keep guests and employees safe, Iron City Grill will be implementing several COVID-19 safety guidelines, including:
- Socially distanced seating.
- Mandatory masks (unless seated at a table).
- Increased sanitation measures.
If you prefer to dine in, Iron City Grill will offer disposable paper menus as well as QR code menus that can be viewed from your phone.
Want to place a curbside order? Call 205.202.5483.
Say Hello to Iron City’s New Brunch Menu
On Valentine’s Day, Iron City Grill is unveiling their brand new brunch menu—and we got a sneak peak! We picked out a few of our favorites to share.
Now, on to our top menu picks
1. Gluten Free Pancakes + Candied Bacon
- What’s inside: three gluten free pancakes, candied bacon, maple syrup
- Price: $15
2. Flank Steak Breakfast Burrito
- What’s inside: scrambled eggs, black bean corn salsa, cilantro lime rice, crunchy slaw, salsa verde, corn queso, fresh cilantro
- Price: $14
3. Avocado Toast (VF, V)
- What’s inside: smashed avocados, shaved radish, poached egg, crushed red pepper, 9 grain toast (sub scrambled tofu “eggs” for vegan) (VF, V)
- Price: $10
4. Southern Biscuits + Country Gravy
- What’s inside: two buttermilk biscuits smothered in country gravy
- Price: $8
5. Hangover Fried Chicken + Biscuits
- What’s inside: two southern fried chicken tenders, country gravy, fried egg, pepper jelly
- Price: $13
6. Iron City Brunch Burger
- What’s inside: 8oz fresh patty, american cheese, candied bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, smoked mayo, fried farm egg brioche bun
- Price: $14
7. Pork Belly Egg + Cheese
- What’s inside: slow braised pork belly, fried egg, smoked mayo, bbq glaze, american cheese, brioche bun
- Price: $12
These are just a few of the delicious brunch items available at Iron City Grill starting Sunday, February 14. Be sure to stop by for all your brunch needs every Sunday from 10:30AM to 3PM.
What is your favorite brunch menu item at Iron City Grill? Tag @bhamnow to let us know.