Read Time 2 Minutes
Hoover is rolling right along when it comes to new construction and businesses. Have you been keeping your eye on the city? We certainly have—here’s a roundup of what’s going on in Hoover .
1. Emily and Eli’s Dog Grooming Salon
Emily and Eli’s, a family-owned business, recently had their grand opening in Hoover. They offer 16 years of professional experience in traditional dog grooming for your precious pup. You can stop by or call for more details on pricing and grooming options.
- Where: 3734 Lorna Rd., Hoover, Alabama 35216
- Contact: Call | Email | Facebook
- Hours: Mon.-Sat. 7AM-5:30PM
2. Anvil Pub and Grill
The British-inspired culinary dream team is coming to Hoover SOON. Try everything from rabbit pot pie to classic fish and chips. The upscale pub is slated to open this month, so keep your eye out by following the team on social.
- Where: 611 Doug Baker Blvd., Suite 103 Hoover, Alabama 35242
- Contact: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
- Hours: Mon.-Thurs. 11AM-11PM |Fri. 11AM-12AM | Sat. 9AM-12AM | Sun. 9AM-10PM
3. Smoosh Cookies
If you hadn’t heard about Smoosh Cookies by now do you even live in Birmingham? Smoosh Cookies allows you to build the ice cream cookie sandwich of your wildest imagination.
- Where: Stadium Trace. 5220 Peridot Pl., Hoover, AL 35244
- Contact: Website | Facebook | Instagram
- Hours: Sun.-Thurs., Noon-10PM | Fri.-Sun., Noon-11PM
4. ARC Realty
It’s not just a regular real estate office, it’s a cool real estate office. So cool you’ll want to hang out here long after working with an agent to find your dream home.
- Where:5220 Peridot Pl. Ste. 124, Hoover, AL 35244
- Contact: Website | Call | Facebook
- Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8AM-5PM
5. Teriyaki Madness
Did you know Teriyaki is huge in Seattle? That’s where this restaurant gets its inspiration. This place is awesome because you can create your own bowl, which makes it perfect for picky eaters.
- Where: 4741 Chace Circle, Suite 113, Hoover, Alabama 35244
- Contact: Facebook | Instagram
- Hours: 10:00AM – 9:00PM Every Day
6. Clean Juice
We’re in acai heaven! Clean Juice opened its second location in Alabama, and we’re so happy they decided on Hoover. The juice bar also offers wellness lattes, toast loaded with healthy toppings, acai bowls and more. See for yourself.
- Where: 6215 Tattersall Blvd. Hoover, AL 35242
- Contact: Call | Website | Facebook
- Hours: Mon.-Fri., 7AM-8PM | Sat., 8AM-8PM | Sun. 9AM-6PM
7. HAILO Ventures
Hoover’s very own tech incubator—HAILO—is underway and will bring big changes to the city. The incubator will allow budding tech companies to participate in training sessions and build their business in a co-working space. Finishing touches are still being made, but once HAILO opens for business, it will be great for tech entrepreneurs