20 Midtown’s newest building opened on August 1, offering 325 more apartments and amazing retail below, featuring Panda Express, Milo’s, Cava, Nail Resort and much more. Keep reading to see all that 20 Midtown has to offer.
Everything You Need to Know About 20 Midtown
20 Midtown’s new building is officially open, so we finally got an inside look to see what you can expect in these fabulous new apartments.
Floor plans include options ranging from micro-studios to three-bedroom, three-bathroom units. Regardless of which floor plan layout you choose, you’ll find the best amenities from granite countertops to in-unit washer and dryer and 55-inch smart TVs. Come take a look!
Live Near it All
20 Midtown’s location is pretty hard to beat. You can easily catch a movie at the McWane Science Center IMAX theatre or watch one of your favorite artists perform live at Workplay or Iron City Bham. The close distance to UAB is another nice bonus, along with easy access to I-20 and I-65.
Right below 20 Midtown’s newest building, there are many convenient spots coming soon, including:
- Panda Express (Grand Opening Monday, August 8th!)
- CAVA (Yes, Bham is getting a CAVA!)
- Great Clips
- Nail Resort
- Synovus Bank
- Current onsite retail includes: Publix, Starbucks, Chipotle and AT&T
20 Midtown has a LONG list of amenities, many of which you won’t find in any other apartments. Here’s a hint of what you can enjoy when living at 20 Midtown:
- 10’ ceilings
- Granite countertops
- Stainless Steel appliances
- 55” flat screen smart TV in living room
- High-speed internet/Wi-Fi & cable (upload and download at 300 Mbps)
- Privacy shades in living room & blackout shades in bedrooms
- Expansive views of stunning sunsets, Red Mountain and Downtown Birmingham
- 24/7 recirculating natural gas water heating system (saves on electric bill)
A Luxurious Community
The luxurious amenities go far beyond what’s in each individual unit. 20 Midtown boasts a state-of-the-art fitness center with a fully equipped yoga studio AND an amenity deck that includes a resort-style pool with ample spots to gather with friends and family.
Your furry friends will be in heaven—a dog park and pet-washing station help make sure your four-legged babies are happy and well-taken care of.
Here’s a few more of 20 Midtown’s perks:
- Amenity deck including a resort-style pool
- Gathering Spaces (including large TVs, pool tables, lounging, etc. – see photos above for reference)
- Media Room
- Shared workspace with private soundproof working stations
- EV charging stations
- Walking distance to UAB, Regions Field, Rotary Trail and other popular destinations
Sound like somewhere you’d want to live? Us too. Call 20 Midtown today to schedule a tour and find your new home!