Mark your calendars, Birmingham! Chopt Creative Salad Co. has announced that their second Birmingham location will open in Vestavia Hills on January 26th. Plus, learn more about Chopt Gives Day. Keep reading for all the details.
Create your dream salad 🥗
Chopt, a popular farm-to-fast-casual chain originally hailing from NYC, has recently made its way down south. If you’ve visited their location at The Summit, you understand what the hype is about.
Gone are the days when eating healthy meant only bland food options. Chopt provides fresh, flavorful ingredients for their salads and warm bowls. Trust me, you’re gonna become a regular.
Prepare your taste buds for a treat with menu selections including:
- Chicken Tinga Warm Bowl—warm grains or cauliflower rice drizzled with mexican goddess dressing and topped with braised chicken tinga, avocado, black beans, tortilla chips, scallions, cotija cheese and marinated kale.
- Santa Fe Salad—avocado, grape tomatoes, corn, pepperjack, crispy shallots, romaine, drizzled with sweet and smoky chipotle vinaigrette.
- Crispy Chicken Ranch Salad—panko fried chicken, Mama Lil’s spicy peppers, pepperjack, celery and Chopt lettuce blend drizzled with chimichurri ranch.
…and much more. Remember—every salad is 100% customizable. Add or take away any of the fresh ingredients they offer to create your perfect salad.
Salad-brate and give back
In a generous tradition, with each new location opening, Chopt Gives Day takes place. Chopt partners up with local charities to give back to the community and all you have to do is order a delicious salad!
For this opening, Chopt partnered up with Jones Valley Teaching Farm, who works to create opportunities for academic exploration, environmental stewardship, personal growth, leadership and pathways to employment.
“I believe that the power of growing, cooking and sharing food can impact our community in incredible ways. I’m grateful to Chopt, a like-minded and generous enterprise, for wanting to lift up our organization’s work and support us through Chopt Gives Day to celebrate the opening of its newest store in Vestavia Hills.”Amanda Storey, Executive Director, Jones Valley Teaching Farm
To participate, order online or through the Chopt app on January 25—100% of sales will be donated to Jones Valley Teaching Farm.
Where can I find it?
The new Chopt location is on 708 Montgomery Hwy, Suite 108 in Vestavia Hills—right by Crumbl cookies.
- Chopt Gives Day: Tues. January 25th—order online from 11:30AM-2PM and 5PM-7:30PM
- Opening day: Wed. January 26th at 10:30AM
- Hours: Mon.-Sat. 10:30AM-8PM; Sun. 11AM-7PM
If you’re interested in becoming a salad-making pro, Chopt is now hiring.
Will you be eatin’ good and giving back with Chopt? Tag us @bhamnow and let us know.