Spring is in bloom, which leads to cleaning out closets and looking for fresh ways to decorate your home. Here are four reasons to kickstart your design project with La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries’ in-home and virtual design services. Psst! One reason—it’s FREE.
1. You’ll receive guidance from La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries’ expert design team.
I spend countless hours ooh-ing and ahh-ing over Pinterest-worthy houses online. But when it comes to converting your home into that gorgeous online image, it can be difficult and overwhelming.
My advice—sign up for La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries’ FREE in-home and virtual design services. All you have to do is visit or call your nearest location and you’ll be connected with an expert design team who will walk you through all the steps to creating your perfect space.
From picking out furniture and dressing your windows to splashing your walls with artwork, your design will take your project from start to finish.
2. You can choose to work in person or virtually with your design team
Do you love working side by side with someone on a project, or do you prefer that internet-sized distance? La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries lets you choose which method is best for you by offering both in-person and virtual in-home design services.
Here’s what to expect from both services:
- Consultation: call or visit a nearby La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries’ store and you’ll be connected with an expert design team.
- Collaboration: from furniture and accents to fabrics and color schemes, you’ll work with your design team to bring your vision to life. *Be sure to provide photos of your current space and visuals of ideas you like.
- Styling: your design team will capture the dimensions of your space, along with your style preferences to develop a customized design plan—with visuals—so you can see your re-imagined space. To capture the dimensions of your space, your designer will either visit your home or you will provide them.
- Enjoy your space: Your design team will deliver any furniture, accessories or accents to your home to set up your new space.
What is the difference between in-person and virtual services?
- For in-person services, you will visit a La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries’ store and work face-to-face with a design team.
- For virtual services, you will work with your design team via phone and email.
3. There’s no heavy lifting.
Put away those tools and break out the celebratory wine instead, because there are no confusing instruction booklets or ripping out rugs required during this home project.
When you’ve given your La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries’ design team the okay, they’ll wave their magic wand and take care of everything for you. Literally.
Your design team will have all of your furniture, decorative items and accessories delivered straight to your home. They’ll also stick around to put it together and set up your new space.
The cool part is that you can choose to work alongside your La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries’ team while setting up your space. Or, you can opt to leave your home for a few hours and come back for a big, final reveal. The choice is yours.
4. It’s FREE.
How could that be? Oh, it be!
With La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries’ in-home and virtual design services, there are no hidden costs or fees. Instead, just a team of designers whose passion is to help customers like you have the space of their dreams.
Are you ready to connect with the expert design team at La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries? Visit a store near you or give them a call.
- 2944 Hwy 150, Hoover, AL 35244 | 205.733.1937
- 1811 Crestwood Blvd, Irondale, AL 35210 | 205.956.1994
- 5401 Hwy 280, Greystone, Hoover, AL 35242 | 205.437.0280