If you’re missing the perks of heading to your office instead of your own couch for a day of work, you need to know about Pelham’s new coworking space. We got an inside look at their offices that will make you *excited* to go to work. Like what you see? Book a tour today and get a complimentary coworking day pass.
Here’s why Pelham’s new coworking space will be your favorite productive spot
- Where it is: 201 Cahaba Valley Parkway, Pelham, AL 35124
- Hours of operation: Staff will be available Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM, but Workspace monthly members have 24/7 access
- Website | Facebook | 659.204.4330
1. Available coworking spaces range in size so everyone can find their perfect fit
No matter what you do, there’s a space for you at Workspace. Need privacy? Check out a reserved private desk that includes a monitor and dedicated phone line—a major upgrade from working in bed. Or, you can rent a private or team office so everyone on your team has a spot together.
2. Say goodbye to Zoom fatigue with meeting spaces in Pelham’s new coworking space
If you need to hold a meeting and you’re feeling Zoom fatigue, Workspace’s meeting spaces are designed to help you brainstorm those big ideas with your team. Their conference room seats 12+, and their versatile meeting space has room for 8+.
Even if you decide not to invest in a membership, you can reserve offices and meeting areas for a day.
3. Boost your productivity in the café-style common area or courtyard
Do you get your best work done at coffee shops? Instead of setting up shop at a local café, you can head to Workspace’s café-style common area or courtyard. It’s the perfect change of scenery.
Plus, with a location in the heart of Oak Mountain, you can take work breaks and enjoy everything Pelham has to offer.
4. You’ve got all the amenities you need to get your best work done
24/7 access? Check. Free coffee and WiFi? Check. Charging stations and secure storage? Check. Workspace really has thought of everything you’ll need. There are 2 parking lots to make getting to and from your office easier, plus wellness days for members.
5. COVID-19 precautions are in place to keep everyone safe
Workspace wants to make sure you’re safe and healthy. There are cleaning supplies throughout the offices so you can disinfect your space before and after. Plus, with plenty of different offices, you can keep a safe distance from others.
Workspace has 6 membership options, plus day passes
- Coworking Membership: Enjoy access to the common area and courtyard for four days a month, $99 / month
- Extended Coworking Membership: Take advantage of everything offered in the Coworking Membership for extended hours, $149 / month
- Enhanced Coworking Membership: You’ll have access to the common area and courtyard with unlimited use, $199 / month
- Reserved Desk: Enjoy 24/7 access of your reserved desk that comes with a dedicated phone line and business mailing address, $349 / month
- Private Office: Supercharge your productivity with unlimited access to a private office that includes a dedicated phone line and business mailing address, $499 / month
- Team Office: If you started a new hustle with friends during the pandemic, check out the team office with desktop monitors, dedicated phone line, business mailing address and more, $749 / month
Head to Workspace on March 30 for the ribbon-cutting event and book your tour now to see everything Workspace has to offer.