Read Time 3 Minutes
If you’re ready to take your career to places you haven’t yet imagined, you need to know about the University of Montevallo’s Stephens College of Business MBA program.
There are still spots available for Fall 2019. Curious? Check out the program now.
1—Montevallo’s Stephens College of Business MBA program is one-of-a-kind
Watch this fun little video for the down-low from Dean Stephen Craft and program alums who’ve been there, done that:
Here are some cool features of the MBA program:
- You can complete it in one or two years (your choice).
- It’s flexible! Do it 100% online, 100% at UM’s Pelham campus, or create the mix of screen-based learning and IRL classes that works best for you.
- It’s accredited by AACSB International—the most prestigious and rigorous business accreditation on the planet. Which means it’s legit.
- It’s right here in the Bham metro area—hello internships and job opportunities!
2–It’s designed with a wide range of students in mind
Montevallo’s MBA is designed to fit several types of students:
- It’s a natural choice for business undergrads who are ready for their next step.
- It’s great for mid-career professionals who want to ratchet up their careers.
- And, it’s a welcoming place for people who’ve been busy working on other fields, such as tech, education or the medical field, and are ready to develop new tools and skills.
3—Flexibility is the Stephens College of Business MBA program’s middle name
In a sea of competing MBA programs, it can be hard to make a choice about which one’s right for you. This particular program stands out from other regional MBA programs in a few important ways:
- This program’s flexibility makes it ideal for people who are juggling work and/or kids and school.
- Average class size is 21 students. Meaning, you won’t get lost in the shuffle.
- The Grainger Center for Professional Practice works with students to help set them up for success, both at school and in their careers.
- The Montevallo MBA gives the highest value in the region at a modest price. Total graduate tuition is approximately $13,000. Add books and fees for a grand total of $15,000.
- For many students, Montevallo is a no-debt or less debt option compared to other MBA programs.
- Word on the street is that an MBA adds a cool $1m in additional earnings through the life of the average college grad. Say you work for 40 years, that’s another $25,000 per year on top of what you might have earned otherwise. Imagine all you could do with that money—for yourself, your family or your community . . .
4—You could graduate by August 2020
Want to apply? Pop over here and take a look at the requirements. It’s pretty quick and easy, as far as grad school applications go.
And, if you have any questions or special circumstances, Gary Johnson, MBA Program Director, will be happy to schedule a phone call or an in-person meeting to talk through things.
It makes such a difference to have an actual human to talk with when you’re trying to figure out your life direction . . .
5—Montevallo’s Stephens College of Business is about to break ground on an awesome new building
On September 5 at 3:30PM, UM’s Stephen’s College of Business is breaking ground on its new home. It will take place just outside Morgan Hall (the current home of the undergrad business program), on the University of Montevallo’s main campus. You’re welcome to come if you like.
If the idea of donning a cap and gown in 2020 to receive your MBA sounds like your kind of challenge, check out the Stephens College of Business MBA program now. You can apply here or email Gary Johnson, the MBA Program Director.