When you and your friends get together, it is bound to be a good time. Add some Thanksgiving fixings to the mix and it’s bound to get a whole lot better. Whether you’ve hosted your very own Friendsgiving or have always wanted to have one, here are 8 relatable posts about your second favorite holiday in November.
1. When everyone knows it is just as important as Thanksgiving
Honestly can't wait for thanksgiving and friendsgiving… 👏🏻👏🏻
— 😎 (@BuriedInFame) November 10, 2016
2. When your the only friend who can’t cook
Going to a friendsgiving really hoping someone's family tradition is pizza on thanksgiving
— Molly Tarlov (@mollytarlov) November 20, 2016
3. When flying solo wasn’t an option
4. When you have to define the word food for your friends
5. When you learn a new recipe for the occasion
6. When you are a diabolical guest
I'm intentionally ignoring a friendsgiving group on facebook in hopes that all the foods will be spoken for & I can get away w/bringing cups
— T (@Blonde_In_TN) November 10, 2016
7. When your prep gets wild
8. When you’re bitter bc you’ve never had one
Happy Friendsgiving, all!