Read Time 2 Minutes
This series at Bham Now is dedicated to finding the unique arts and crafts inspired by your favorite places and things.
This go ’round, we’ve gathered the unique arts and crafts inspired by the beloved Samford University!
Current students and alums, get ready to show some school pride because it will be hard to get through this list without contemplating at least one purchase…
1. Because those chilly game days are here!
2. This cutesy plaid notecard! Also available as a print.
3. Because we know you’re proud of your letters and your house (Tri Delta house + print soon?).
4. This adorable and clever gold foil print that would look fantastic on your wall.
5. Ladies: show school pride literally any time your outfit allows.
6. Mascots need some love, too.
7. For those days you bring the pup to the tailgate. Available as collars and leashes!
8. To pay an homage to the building where you pull(ed) all of your all-nighters.
9. This GORGEOUS watercolor print of the main gates.
10. Cause ya need a little whimsy.
11. This Alabama landmark print in your fav color combination.
12. Laptop swag!!!
13. For the proud Bulldog minimalist.
14. This amazingly intricate map. Can you find your favorite campus spot?