- This event has passed.
Beer, Bands & Bullies
August 19, 2023 @ 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Folks who love bullies (the four-legged kind) won’t want to miss out on Bama Bully Rescue’s 12th annual Beer, Bands & Bullies event. It’s scheduled for Saturday, August 19, 2023, from 2:00 to 7:00 pm at Brock’s Gap Brewing in Hoover, AL. We know that folks who love their bullies love to show them off and cannot wait to socialize with other folks who know that dogs are family. Just throw in ice-cold beer and some great music, and now you’ve got yourself a party!
For a minimum $10 donation at the door, attendees get a Bama Bully Rescue koozie; and a raffle ticket to win one of our wonderful door prizes. We are excited to present all attendees with:
• Five hours of music, including:
o Taylor Hollingsworth,
o What She Said, and
o Local Honey;
• The opportunity to bid on a wide selection of silent auction items;
• Up close and personal conversations and kisses with our ADOPT-A-BULLS;
• Discounted prices on all sorts of Bama Bully Rescue t-shirts and BBR swag;
• Photos of both two-legged and four-legged families in our photo booth; and
• Free entrance to the bounce house for the kids
We are incredibly grateful to Brock’s Gap and our corporate sponsors, Stitchin’ Witch Embroidery and Rachel Campbell, Realtor, for helping to make this event a rousing success! Brock’s Gap has offered to donate a portion of all sales of their special Rock and Roll brew to Bama Bully Rescue. Each of our corporate sponsors has a special relationship with their own bully breed dogs, and their financial support means everything to our rescue.
Friendly, leashed dogs are always welcome to attend Bama Bully Rescue events! Please remember a few rules though:
• NO RETRACTABLE LEASHES! PLEASE!
• Kid and dog friendly dogs only.
• No females in heat, please.
• Have clear identification on your pup, or better yet get them microchipped!