Calling all girl bosses! Galentine’s Day is just around the corner and we have the ultimate guide for a night of friendship and fun. Read on and plan now. Keep reading to learn how to party this year.
1. Galentine’s Brunch | The Kelly Hotel
As Carrie Bradshaw once said, “Men I may not know, but shoes, shoes I know.”
Grab your gals and head to The Kelly for a Sex & The City-themed Galentine’s event on Sunday, February 12. For those 21 and up, celebrate the night with love-inspired cocktails and dancing to beats from DJ Ulie. There will also be a giveaway for a free night’s stay at The Kelly Hotel to whoever wears the hottest shoes, so make sure to strap on your sexiest pair for a chance to win.
- When: Sunday, February 12 | Noon
- Where: The Kelly Hotel, 2027 1st Avenue North Birmingham, AL 35203
- Cost: $65
2. Galentine’s Day | Avondale Brewing
Looking for an ex-themed cocktail menu? You and your girlfriends will love this Galentine’s Party in The Sour Room at Avondale Brewing Company. There will be bingo, karaoke, snacks, drinks, movies and tons of fun—what more could you want?!
Your favorite rom-coms such as 500 Days of Summer and Forgetting Sarah Marshall will be playing on the big screens for your enjoyment.
- When: Friday, February 10 | 7-10PM
- Where: Avondale Brewing Company, 201 41st St S, Birmingham, AL 35222
3. Galentine’s Paints & Pints | Good People Brewing
Galentine’s Day is about celebrating the special bond between female friends, and what better way to do it than with a pint of beer and a painting class at Good People Brewing? Whether you’re an experienced artist or just looking to have fun, this event is for you. Bring your besties and have a blast.
- When: Thursday, February 9 | 7PM
- Where: Good People Brewing Company, 114 14th St S, Birmingham, AL 35233
- Cost: $40
4. Galentine’s Glamour Party | Charm
Get ready to snap the perfect Instagram selfie. Locally-owned boutique, Charm, hosts a glamour photoshoot (think 90s Spice Girls vibe) for the girls on Monday, February 13.
- When: Monday, February 13 | 5-8:30PM
- Where: Charm, 321 20th St N, Birmingham, AL 35203
- Cost: Free admission
5. The Summit
In need of some retail therapy? This Galentine’s Day, visit The Summit for:
- A flower workshop with Wild Honey Truck Floral
- A Lexi x Lou permanent jewelry bar
- Fun photobooth keepsakes
- Yummy refreshments
The first 50 guests receive a goodie bag from a variety of retailers including:
- Dear Prudence
- And more!
- When: Friday, February 10 | 6-8PM
- Where: The Summit next to Pottery Barn, 300 Summit Blvd Ste 100, Vestavia Hills, AL 35243
- Cost: $55
Be sure to visit Hville Blast for even more Galentine’s Day events in Huntsville.
For the latest, buzziest news, sign up for our FREE newsletter and follow us on Instagram + Facebook.