Good news, foodies! According to the Birmingham Business Journal (BBJ), Bobby’s Burgers by Bobby Flay is looking to build a presence in the Birmingham area. Keep reading for everything we know.
Bobby’s Burgers in Birmingham?
Bobby’s Burger’s, a burger franchise co-founded by celebrity Chef Bobbly Flay is targeting Birmingham as a key market in its expansion plan.
According to the BBJ, The Summit is a key area of interest as well areas like Avondale and Five Points South near the UAB campus. Hoover and Trussville are also both growing suburbs company leadership thinks could be a great fit for the concept.
The restaurant concept is a quick, convenient format with dine-in, to-go and drive-thru options.
Fingers crossed The Magic City becomes home to a Bobby’s Burgers, but until then, I’ll be dreaming about these menu items that caught my eye:
- Crunchburger: American Cheese, potato chips, Bobby’s sauce
- Nacho burger: queso, pickled jalapenos, blue corn tortilla chips, tomato chipotle salsa
- Bobby’s veggie burger: BBQ mushrooms, chickpeas, quinoa, queso, lettuce, tomato, Bobby’s sauce
The Magic City food scene is booming
The Birmingham restaurant scene is making moves in 2023. Here’s a look at some of the latest restaurant news:
- Milo’s Hamburgers returns to Downtown Birmingham
- Freddy’s to open 2nd location in Homewood
- Blue Sushi Sake Grill at The Summit
Want more news like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up for our FREE newsletter!