Attention, over the mountain friends—Santos Coffee on Acton Road is officially open. Here’s what you need to know about the new location.
Wake up and smell the coffee
If you haven’t heard—which I highly doubt—Santos Coffee is a Guatemalan coffee shop that serves unique, high-quality coffee blends. Now, the Acton Road community can enjoy a fresh brew closer to home.
This is the coffeehouse’s third location in the Birmingham area. It is located in the former Gentry’s Pharmacy space at the corner of Cahaba River Road and Acton Road.
Santos Coffee on Acton Road features ample parking spaces and a drive-thru for those on-the-go orders. Its cold brew machine is amazing—it’s one of the first of its kind in the U.S.
- Location: 4700 Cahaba River Road Suite B, Vestavia Hills, AL 35243
- Contact: 205-438-6237
- Hours: Daily 6:30AM-2PM
- Website | Facebook | Instagram
2 pumps of vanilla and a pastry, please
Looking for some recommendations? Here’s a peek at the menu
- Mint Latte
- Artisanal Cocoa
- Cold Brew
- Coffee Milkshake
- Frozen Latte
- Donut Waffle
- Cake Loaves
- Jumbo Muffins
Want to stay up-to-date with what’s new around Birmingham?
We’ve got you covered:
- New Leeds mural promotes community and transportation history
- JUST OPENED: Family-owned Magic Milkshakes and More in Hoover
- 4 new food spots open + coming soon in Birmingham
- Authentic pizza comes to Inverness—Capella Pizzeria is now open
- COMING SOON: 16 openings we can’t wait to try in 2023