It’s the holiday season and now is the time to make your list and check it twice. Stumped on what to get your loved ones? We’ve got you covered with gifts that are sure to bring smiles. Read on to discover Christopher Collection’s divine selection of everything merry and bright… and don’t forget to add your faves to your sleigh!
BLACK FRIDAY DEALS: Snag 25% off all bedding, pillows and ornaments with promo code HOLIDAY22. PLUS 25% off one item of your choice with promo code BLACKFRIDAY22 (excluding art, antiques and custom orders). Offers valid in-store from 11/25-11/26 and online from 11/25-11/28. Codes are valid for one order.
5 under $50
These charming gifts will impress your loved ones and your wallet.
- Festive Trivia, $13—What spells a good time with family and friends more than quizzing each other on all things Christmas? Put your yuletide knowledge to the test with this set of 140 quiz cards in a cheery Christmas-themed box.
- Assorted Cone Candles, $13 each—Fill the air with holiday cheer and enjoy true candlelight with these eye-catching stick candles. They make the perfect centerpiece or addition to your mantle next to the stockings hung with care.
- Power Lunch 1000-Piece Puzzle, $40—Take a break from the screens and challenge your mind with this bold and colorful puzzle. Once you finish putting the pieces together, you’ve made your own stunning sushi-filled art display.
- Spring Detergent, $42—Trust us, you’ll want to give the gift of incredible smelling clothes fresh out of the dryer. This 100% biodegradable, environmentally-conscious detergent offers 60 washes (and all of them are worth it).
- Wooden Framed Print by Christen Colvert, $45—Support local artist Christen Colvert by gifting a beautiful piece of landscape art on a quaint hand-painted canvas. Each piece is uniquely painted.
$100-$175—Coffee Table Books
Elevate your coffee table with more than just coasters and drinks. From fashion to photography, these artful books are ideal for the creatives on your gift list. They make for aesthetic decor and intriguing conversation starters with stunning pages to flip through.
- David Yarrow: Americas | Africa | Antarctica | Artic | Asia | Europe—$115.00
- Tom Ford—$147
- David Yarrow: Storytelling—$160
Shop more coffee table books from Christopher Collection.
Giving a bit of bling never goes out of style. Looking for timeless pieces to dazzle your loved ones? Christopher Collection has an incredible selection of jewelry, exquisitely designed for the free-spirited fashionistas in your life.
- Black Gold Necklace by Shalla Wista—$84
- Gold Elaine Necklace by Shalla Wista—$194
- Cream Statement Tusk Necklace by Shalla Wista—$260
- Black Statement Tusk Necklace by Shalla Wista—$260
Browse in-store for the full selection of bracelets, cuffs, necklaces, earrings and more that make shining statement pieces for any look.
$300—Matouk Robe + Slippers
As the air gets crisp and the mornings get chillier, there’s no gift more fitting than plush slippers and a luxurious robe that brings cozy comfort to your loved ones. With these slippers, you’ll be walking on clouds and you can wrap yourself in an elegant seersucker robe to match.
$500-$700-Woven Basket Sets
The possibilities are endless for these luxe baskets that are just as decorative as they are useful. Made with families in mind, they’re perfect for sorting laundry or an elegant storage solution.
$1000 and over—Rustic Firepit
Sitting around the fire, enjoying gooey S’mores and singing with your friends and family is a year-round event that warms hands and hearts. If you’re looking for a long-lasting gift for someone close to you, invest in a rustic firepit that inspires people to gather together.
Whether you’re an expert gift giver or you’re wondering where to start, Christopher Collection makes it easy to find something for everybody on your list. Shop online anytime or stop by their gorgeous storefront in Homewood: