Want to spice up date night? You’ve come to the right place! We put together the ultimate guide to date ideas in Birmingham with prices ranging from FREE to $50. Read on—the perfect date awaits.
FREE date ideas in Birmingham
Low on cash? Check out these great date ideas in Birmingham without breaking the bank:
- Stroll through the beautiful Birmingham Botanical Gardens.
- Walk the Vulcan and Inverness Greenway trails.
- Browse the Saturday markets such as Pepper Place + Alabama Farmers Market.
- Take advantage of the Alabama Symphony Orchestra’s “Check out the Symphony” promo.
- Try to find all the murals in Downtown Birmingham (here’s a hint).
Have a bit of dough to burn? Here’s how to spend a little and still have a great time:
- Pick apples at Allman Farms & Orchards.
- Take a road trip to Buc-ee’s for some jerky + people watching.
- Enjoy coffee + pastries at Bandit Patisserie.
- Grab a bite from a Birmingham Food Truck like Fat Charles BBQ + Aww Shucks.
- Buy some pumpkins + test your pumpkin carving skills.
Love a casual after-work or sunny Saturday date? We’ve got you covered.
- Grab some popcorn and watch a movie at Grand River Drive-In.
- Check out a Birmingham brewery + try a seasonal beer.
- Grab your favorite fast food item and then go picnic at Railroad Park.
- Catch a Birmingham Legion FC game and enjoy a thrilling soccer event.
- Engage in some friendly competition at Dave & Buster’s.
Get dressed up, have some fun playing games or visit the beautiful Alabama scenery—in the $30-45 range, you can do it all.
- Take turns choosing different restaurants to get your appetizer, main course and dessert—a fun way to try different local spots.
- Try a cocktail at Habitat Feed & Social in the Grand Bohemian Hotel.
- Dust off your axe-throwing skills and play a round at Civil Axe Throwing.
- Take in the scenery at Corbin Farms Winery—one of the oldest wineries in the Southeast.
- The countdown is on for the 2022-2023 Birmingham Bulls season, get tickets + enjoy an exciting date game of hockey.
Hey big spender! Don’t miss these fancy date ideas in Birmingham:
- See who can get the highest score by playing a game at Topgolf.
- Sing + dance at a concert hosted by Iron City Bham.
- Stressful week? Relax together during a couples massage at The Retreat Day Spa.
- Treat yourselves to dinner + wine at Gianmacro’s Restaurant.
- Hit the greens (or be a caddy) at Highland Park Golf Course.