Birmingham’s newest music and tech festival, Euphonious, is returning this year with a lineup with all your favorite neo-mellow rock, pop and alt artists. If you wanna know more about this rockin’ lineup, keep reading for all the details.
Euphonious made its debut last summer bringing fans from across 18 different states. Due to Euphonious’ success, they are bringing it back this year with some of your favorite artists.
P.S.: Worried that the loud noise might bother the animals? Don’t worry—normal concert volume has zero impact on the animals at the Zoo—it’s safe and there’s no guilt!
A portion of the proceeds will go to support United Ability, a nonprofit that focuses on helping those with developmental disabilities.
Check out the line up
FRIDAY, JUNE 17
- Pixellay: Birmingham’s very-own DJ, electronic music producer + songwriter
- Pat McGee Band: Neo-mellow rock band from Virginia fronted by THE Pat McGee
- Better Than Ezra: NOLA-based rock band takes inspo from 90s alt artists like Goo Goo Dolls + Semisonic, they’ve curated the perfect dad rock sound
SATURDAY, JUNE 18
- Janet Simpson: Birmingham native singer-songwriter that has mastered the stripped-down guitar sound of indie rock, smooth vocals and emotional lyricism
- Maddie & Tae: Award-winning country duo known for being the third female duo to top the charts in country genre in over 70 years
- Colbie Caillat: Featured on Taylor Swift’s Fearless (Taylor’s Version) album, you’ll love this Grammy-winning singer-songwriter from Calif, known for folk and pop sounds
SUNDAY, JUNE 19
- Venture Boi: Birmingham metamorphic dream-pop band is rewriting what pop means in the 21st century
- Harry Mack: Freestyle rapper and social media star has mastered the art of improv
- Collective Soul: Rock band from Georgia with the 90s alt sound that’ll make you nostagoc for walkmans and boomboxes
Planning to attend Birmingham’s newest music fest this summer? Tag us @bhamnow and let us know.