The Great Pumpkin Patch in Hayden, Alabama was recently ranked #4 among “37 Best Pumpkin Farms Near You to Visit This Fall” by Country Living. Keep reading to learn why The Great Pumpkin Patch ranked so highly!
37 Best Pumpkin Farms Near You to Visit This Fall
With photos of pumpkin carving parties and the changing leaves taking up my social feed, one thing is clear—fall is here! This year, home & lifestyle magazine Country Living put together a list of the “37 Best Pumpkin Farms Near You to Visit This Fall“, ranking The Great Pumpkin Patch in Hayden, Alabama in the #4 spot.
Here’s what Country Living had to say about The Great Pumpkin Patch:
“With everything from music to pie and plenty of kids’ activities, a trip to the Great Pumpkin Patch in Hayden, AL, is worth the drive. A hay pyramid will help get any excess energy out before the ride home, while the Pumpkin Patch Train is just the right speed for little ones.”Country Living
Here at Bham Now, we’re very familiar with The Great Pumpkin Patch. In fact, one of our favorite fall traditions is visiting The Great Pumpkin Patch with our friends from Mercedes-Benz of Birmingham!
Reason We Love The Great Pumpkin Patch
It’s easy to see why The Great Pumpkin Patch ranked highly on Country Living’s list of the “37 Best Pumpkin Farms Near You to Visit This Fall“. Located in Blount County, The Great Pumpkin Patch is just a scenic 45-minute drive from Birmingham. On the farm, there’s tons of fun activities for guests young and old:
- Ride in a hay-filled covered wagon to the Pumpkin Patch to pick out that perfect pumpkin
- Bounce on giant inflatables and get a bird’s-eye-view of the farm on the Extreme Bungee
- Play with farm animals at the Petting Zoo
- Bring your own food to plan a picnic on the farm, or grab a bite to eat at the Pumpkin Patch Kitchen
While you’re there, make sure to visit the Big Red Barn and the Old Country Store for refreshments, additional pumpkins and even more fall decorative items and crafts!
- Contact: 205.616.6431 | Website | Facebook | Instagram
- Address: 288 Hwy 45 Hayden, AL 35079
- Hours: Friday-Saturday 8AM-6PM | Sunday 1-6PM.
- Price: Admission is FREE — pay for each event.
Planning to visit The Great Pumpkin Patch this fall? Tag us @bhamnow with all your fall-themed pics!