Beep, beep! Get ready for the most fun and flavorful tour of your life, because City Brew Tours is rolling into Birmingham this November. Find all the irresistible beer-loving details here.
Who is City Brew Tours?
City Brew Tours is a craft beer-loving company that provides guided tours of local breweries.
Created by Chad Brodsky in 2008 in Burlington, Vermont, his plan was to be an advocate for the brewing industry and offer the ultimate craft beer experience through history, beer knowledge, transportation and food.
How it Works
Wondering how City Brew Tours works? It’s simple:
- Book a tour on a select date and time.
- Hop aboard the City Brew Tours van with and be driven to a select list of local breweries.
- At each brewery stop, your beer guide provides expert knowledge on each brewery and brewing process. They also provide a handpicked selection of local craft beer samples for you to try.
One of the best parts—your beer guide acts as your designated driver so you can freely sample beers without the worry. Good thing because some tours offer up to 16 samples.
Birmingham Breweries on Board
Wondering which Birmingham Birmingham breweries you can discover with City Brew Tours? Here’s the list:
- Avondale Brewing Company
- Cahaba Brewing Company
- Ghost Training Brewing Company
- Good People Brewing Company
- Neighbors Brew & Pies
- TrimTab Brewing Company
Not too shabby, huh?
With Birmingham’s ever-growing brewery scene, I think it was a golden decision for City Brew Tours to set up show here. What about you?