Read Time 3 Minutes
Whether you’re hosting a staycation in the ‘Ham for a bride-to-be or you’re making a stop from out of town, we’ve got ya covered. Check out our itinerary for a fun bachelorette weekend in Birmingham.
Here at Bham Now, we love supporting local.
If you’re looking for more local businesses, but don’t know where to start, check out our local business directory with over 750 businesses
1. Start with brunch
Brunch has to be the first stop on the list for any good weekend celebration. Whether you want something sweet or you’re going for bottomless mimosas, you’ve gotta fuel up for a busy day ahead. Here are some of our favorite brunch options:
- Try brunch at Iron City Grill for options like omelettes and pancakes with candied bacon.
- Enjoy a flaky buttermilk biscuit at one of these six spots.
- Have an egg-cellent brunch and try one of these nine egg dishes.
- If you’re in Hoover, head to one of these six restaurants serving brunch.
2. Head to a spa for relaxation
Nothing screams “bachelorette weekend” quite like time at a spa. Enjoy facials at Spa Cahaba, get your nails done at one of BaseCoat on Fifth’s two locations or get a blowout at Tonya Jones SalonSpa.
3. Make your own candles at Paddywax Candle Bar
If you’re anything like me, you’re always looking for new candles to add to your collection. Head to the Paddywax Candle Bar at The Summit after a day full of shopping to make your own candles as a group.
- Location: 216 Summit Blvd, #105, Birmingham, AL 35243
- Hours: Tuesday-Friday 12-8PM | Saturday 11AM-8PM | Sunday Noon-5PM
- Reserve your candle pouring workshop or pop in any time before 4PM.
4. Explore an art studio or museum
If you’re looking for a chance to take in Birmingham’s beautiful art scene, you won’t have to go too far. Stop by the Birmingham Museum of Art or walk through a local art gallery. Check out a few of our favorite options:
- Birmingham Museum of Art: 2000 Reverend Abraham Woods Jr Boulevard, Birmingham, AL 35203 | Tuesday-Saturday 10AM-5PM | Sunday 12-5PM
- Thomas Andrew Gallery + Studio: 1925 29th Ave S, Homewood, AL 35209 | Monday-Saturday 10AM-5PM
- Liz Lane Gallery: 1923 29th Ave S, Homewood, AL 35209 | Tuesday-Saturday 10AM-5PM
- Canary Gallery: 2201 2nd Ave N, Birmingham, AL 35203 | Wednesday-Friday 2-7PM | Saturday 10AM-2PM
5. Head to Topgolf for the afternoon
Looking for something a bit more active on your bachelorette weekend in Birmingham? Make your way to Topgolf in Uptown for a round of golf and delish drinks and treats. Pro tip: don’t miss the churros.
- Location: 1111 24th St N, Birmingham, AL 35234
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 10AM-11PM | Friday-Saturday 10AM-1AM
- Reserve your bay.
6. Finish your evening at a bar
What are we missing from our guide to a bachelorette weekend in Birmingham? Let us know by tagging @BhamNow on social!