Read Time 2 Minutes
Mother’s Day is coming up Sunday, May 9. There’s no better way to celebrate than brunch with loved ones. Keep reading for six brunch spots in Hoover offering everything from savory quiches to mimosas. Cheers!
If you’re looking for an easy way to celebrate Mother’s Day, or you just want to check out Hoover’s brunch options, head to O’Henry’s in Stadium Trace. Their new breakfast menu includes choices like quiche and breakfast wraps.
- Location: 1024 Marble Terrace, Ste 110, Hoover, AL 35244
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 6AM-8PM | Friday-Saturday 6AM-9PM
- Website | Facebook | Instagram | 205.730.0807
2. Farrelly’s Kitchen
My family and I love enjoying meals together on weekends, and brunch at Farrelly’s Kitchen is one of my favorite places. Their most popular options are the chicken and waffles (I can attest to the deliciousness), loaded breakfast bowl and Wagyu craft burger.
- Location: 5532 Grove Boulevard, Hoover, AL 35226
- Hours: Saturday-Sunday 10AM-2PM (Brunch) | Tuesday-Saturday 5-9PM (Dinner)
- Website | Facebook | Instagram | 205.968.1408
I visit Santos at least once a week for a delicious brunch or quick caffeine fix, and their Hoover location is a go-to for meeting loved ones. Whether you enjoy their incredible crepes at their spacious store or bring your coffee to picnic at the nearby Moss Rock Preserve, it’s a great local biz to support.
- Location: 1021 Brocks Gap Pkwy, Ste 101, Hoover, AL 35244
- Hours: Monday-Sunday 6:30AM-7PM
- Website | Facebook | Instagram | 205.502.7020
4. Hometown Fare
Whether you’re enjoying brunch on Hometown Fare’s patio in Ross Bridge or you order one of their gourmet takeaway meals, you’ll love their rotating options. They offer brunch and breakfast items on Saturday mornings starting at 7AM, including avocado toast, cinnamon rolls and a limited item each week.
- Location: 3623 Market Street, Ste 101, Hoover, AL 35226
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 10AM-7PM | Friday 10AM-6PM | Saturday 7AM-2PM
- Website | Facebook | Instagram | 205.967.6460
5. First Watch
First Watch has a few different locations throughout Birmingham that you can try, including a spot in Hoover. Their menu is full of filling options with choices for sweet and savory tastebuds.
- Location: 4741 Chace Cir, Hoover, AL 35244
- Hours: Monday-Sunday 7AM-2:30PM
- Website | Facebook | Instagram | 205.982.8477
6. Big Whiskey’s
Big Whiskey’s is one of Hoover’s newest additions in Stadium Trace Village. Choose from a huge menu of brunch options, plus over 100 whiskey selections and unique cocktails.
- Location: 5250 Peridot Place, Hoover, AL 35226
- Hours: Monday-Thursday, Sunday 11AM-12AM | Friday-Saturday 11AM-1AM
- Website | Facebook | Instagram | 205.593.4929