If you call Birmingham home, chances are you’re a fan of enjoying all of the delicious foods and refreshing drinks the city has to offer. Looking for the perfect opportunity to try new and old favorites? Get your tickets now for the 2021 Corks & Chefs at Magic City Art Connection. Here’s what you can expect in the 24th annual Corks & Chefs, from mouthwatering tastes to updated safety protocols.
Find art + yumminess at Magic City Art Connection
The Magic City Art Connection should already be on your radar, and you don’t want to miss experiencing the flavors of the 2021 Corks & Chefs. Magic City Art Connection has brought art to Birmingham for over 37 years, and the Corks & Chef festival has been feeding those art lovers for almost 25 years.
This year, the event is going through a few changes to make sure everyone stays safe + comfortable.
- Dates: April 24 & 25
- 2 sessions each day this year: 11:30AM-1PM | 1:30-3PM
- Where: Sloss Furnaces National Historic Landmark, 20 32nd Street North, Birmingham, Alabama, 35222
- Tickets: Order $30 advance tickets by April 23 | $40 door tickets
How will the 2021 Corks & Chefs tasting event work?
With your ticket this year, you’ll receive entry into one of the two hour and a half tasting sessions that take place each day. There’s a max capacity of 150 people, so act fast and get your advance tickets now.
Your ticket includes:
- one (1) taste at each restaurant (3-4 Culinary Features each day)
- one (1) cocktail taste at each participating bar
- unlimited wine & beer sampling
- admission to Magic City Art Connection
Stay safe with updated safety protocols
This year, you can enjoy your time at the tasting event with updated policies to keep everyone safe. Here’s a look at what to expect:
- You’ll need to wear your mask while you move throughout the venue. You can take it off while you’re eating or drinking at your reserved table.
- There will be a max capacity of 150 people so there’s plenty of room for social distancing.
Some great local restaurants + bars will be there
Of course, an event like Corks & Chefs is always a great place to connect with local tastemakers. And the 2021 lineup of restaurants, breweries, bars, and wines from around the world is no exception. Here’s a taste of who you can expect to see at the 2021 Corks & Chefs’ Reserved Edition:
2021 participating restaurants & caterers… so far
- Good People
- Avondale Brewing
- Trim Tab Brewing Company
- Straight to Ale
- Druid City
- Ghost Train
- Interstellar Ginger Beer & Exploration Company
- and more!
- Vineyard Brands
- International Wines
2021 cocktail bars
Sound like a can’t-miss event? Grab your advance tickets now. Let us know what you’re most excited about, and tag us @BhamNow in your 2021 Corks & Chefs social media posts!