Read Time 2 Minutes
May I just apologize for the pizza puns in advance. They can get a bit cheesy sometimes. Anyways, national publication Big 7 Travel put together a list of the 7 best pizzas in the Magic City. Let’s see who made the delicious list!
Here at Bham Now, we love supporting local.
If you’re looking to shop local, but don’t know where to start, check out our local business directory with over 660 businesses.
But, first—who is Big 7 Travel?
When you don’t have time to scroll through Google Reviews and TripAdvisor to find the top places in a new city, you can find all you need on Big 7 Travel. Whether it’s the top places to eat, bucket list destinations or most Instagrammable spots, they’ve got you covered with global coverage.
Known for its “Best 50 in America” lists, Big 7 Travel has featured several Birmingham area food establishments in their “best of lists,” including brick & tin in downtown Birmingham and Mountain Brook , for having the best sandwich in Alabama and Tony’s Hot Dogs in Pelham for its hot dogs. The digital publication has approximately 1.4 million followers worldwide on its social channels.
Now, let’s get into this list
1. Post Office Pies
- What: Award-winning pizzeria set in a former post office with wood-fired pizzas.
- Location: 209 41st St S, Birmingham, AL 35222
2. Davenport’s Pizza Palace
- What: Family-owned pizzeria with dough and sauces made from scratch.
- Location: 2837 Cahaba Rd, Birmingham, AL 35223
- What: Italian restaurant with a wood-fired artisanal pizzas in Pepper Place.
- Location: 2930 3rd Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233
- What: Pies slowly baked to deep-dish perfection.
- Location: 1304 2nd Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233
5. Pies and Pints
- What: A one-stop-shop for specialty pizzas + large array of craft brews.
- Location: 125 20th St S, Birmingham, AL 35233
6. Pazzo Big Slice
- What: Freshly made pizzas with some of the largest slices in Bham.
- Location: 1678 Montgomery Hwy, Hoover, AL 35216
7. Your Pie
- What: Customized pies cooked in their signature brick oven.
- Location: 2311 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd N, Birmingham, AL 35203