Let’s be honest, gift-giving isn’t always easy. So it’s especially exciting when one spot has options for a few folks on your list. If you’re in need of some giftspiration, Gus Mayer has you covered. Here’s a detailed guide with 20 gift ideas for five different types of people on your list—including yourself!
1. For the one who loves dressing up with nowhere to go
We might not be attending all the holiday soirées this season, but that doesn’t mean we can’t still play dress up. These gifts are great for that person on your list whose Zoom style is unparalleled and has never heard of quarantine sweats.
- Carden Avenue Petite Medallion Necklace | $88
- Koral Terrain Netz Crop Top | $98
- Blank NYC Rose This Way | $98
- Koral Venus Legging | $115
2. For the one who prefers cozy nights in
Some of the best holiday gifts are the ones that make you feel warm and fuzzy, and these items bring alllll the cozy vibes. Who doesn’t love curling up in comfy loungewear or a soft sweater, and fuzzy socks with a candle burning during the winter months?
- Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Heathered Socks | $15
- Sea Pines Ornament Candle | $35
- Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Lounge 3-piece Set | $165
- Barefoot Dreams Covered In Prayer Blanket | $250
3. For the busy-body who’s always on the go
This person probably values comfort over cool-factor, but whoever said you can’t have both? Instead of trying to get them to slow down, meet them at their own pace with items that will make their life a bit easier—and more fashionable.
- Echo Cheetah Cooling Mask | $15
- Splits 59 Raquel Flare Legging (Regular + Cropped) | $98
- MZ Wallace Medium Metro Tote | $225
- P448 Ginerva Sparkle Sneaker | $285
4. For the one who deserves some R&R
There’s always that one person in your life who preaches self-care, but rarely has time to treat themselves. These gifts are for them. Personally, I’m a huge fan of gifts I can actually use, and these definitely fit the bill.
- Yuzu Soap Shower Tablets | $28
- Knesko Rose Quartz Face Mask | $35
- Bond No. 9 Gift Set | $145
- La Mer Body Creme | $275
5. For the one who would rather be traveling
Wouldn’t we all? Even though we’re not jet-setting at the moment, the day will eventually come. So why not give a gift that leaves them with something to look forward to? Most of these items are also good for everyday use as well, so it’s a win-win.
- Wyeth Wool Felt Harper Wide-Brim Fedora Hat | $84
- Jon Hart Mini Zip Makeup Case | $85
- Purse N. VIP Duffle | $370
- Brodie Cashmere Tie Dye Duster | $460
Whether you’re shopping for someone on your list or sending this guide to someone shopping for you, Gus Mayer has an amazing selection of exclusive gifts for a range of price points.
Visit their Birmingham location at 225 Summit Boulevard, Suite 700, Birmingham, AL 35243, or browse their online shop for more gift ideas.
P.S. Keep an eye on our Instagram for a festive giveaway with Gus Mayer coming soon.