Read Time 2 Minutes
Birmingham has an incredible food scene and it just keeps getting better. Whether you’re vegan, like eating things on a stick or craving a comfort food fix, these three new food trucks are ready to serve up delicious food on wheels. Check ’em out.
1. RendezVous Kitchen Co.
Powered by plants and women-owned? Say no more! RendezVous Kitchen Co. is getting ready to serve Birmingham very soon and there are some familiar faces you may already know. Owner of Magic City Nutrition, Britini Liberton, and Jamie Parks are embarking on a new venture and this time it’s on wheels.
Their vision is to bring delicious eats to the community, that also happen to be made of plants.
- What: Woman-owned + operated, plant-based food truck putting a healthy spin on some of your favorites.
- Keep up with updates and previews of their menu on Instagram + Facebook
Menu items we can’t wait to try
2. On a Stik
For some reason food tastes better when it’s on a stick. Is that just me? Maybe it’s the convenience of it all but that’s beside the point. On a Stik is a new food truck getting ready to roll around Birmingham in just a few days.
Their menu includes items like sandwiches, wraps, salads, cotton candy, cake pops and more. Yes, all of these will be on a stick and we can’t wait to try it.
- What: Providing quick and delicious food on-the-go. Whether you’re in a need of a yummy bite or just don’t have the time to sit and eat, they’ve got you covered.
- Keep up with updates and where they’ll be headed next on their website + Facebook
Add these dates to your calendar
- GRAND OPENING: Slag Heap Brewing Company, August 6 (5PM-8PM)
- Food Truck Friday in Morris, AL, August 7 (5PM-9PM)
- LaCoosa Marina in Shelby County, August 8-9 (11AM-3PM)
- Forest Lake in Chelsea, AL, August 9 (5PM-8PM)
- Russet Woods in Hoover, AL, August 10 (5PM-7PM)
3. A-Train Station
All aboard! Move over because A-Train is coming in hot, Birmingham. The A-Train Station had a successful grand opening a few weeks ago. One look at their menu and it’s a no-brainer.
- What: Comfort food such as wings, sandwiches, wraps, nachos, philly cheesesteak and more.
- Keep up with updates and schedule on their Instagram + Facebook