Read Time 1 Minutes
Hoover’s Newest Restaurant
Teriyaki Madness was inspired by the Seattle-style teriyaki of…you guessed it…Seattle. Apparently, teriyaki is HUGE in Seattle. Since their founding in 2003, Teriyaki Madness have expanded to 102 locations throughout the country.
The Hoover franchise is owned and operated by Anil and Chinmay Patel. Since the two first met in college in 2006, they decided to look for businesses opportunities together. After graduation, the two moved to Alabama and found Teriyaki Madness. They were impressed with the professionalism and quality of the food, and decided to open a franchise.
Go Mad Over This Food
Similarly to other Asian grills, ordering works like:
- First, choose a protein (beef, chicken or tofu)
- Then, select a base (rice or Japanese noodles)
- Finally, pick a side: (stir-fry/steamed veggie, green salad, macaroni salad)
Meet Teriyaki Madness’ Chork
As a guy who could never master chopsticks, I’m excited to try out Teriyaki Madness’ chork. What is a chork, you ask? Simply put, the chork is a combination between forks and chopsticks. If you can’t pick up food with a chopstick (like me), the chork is the solution.
Where You Can Find it
- Location: 4741 Chace Circle, Suite 113, Hoover, Alabama 35244
- Hours: 10:00AM – 9:00PM Every Day
- Contact: Facebook | Instagram
Ready to try a big teriyaki bowl? Me too. Teriyaki Express opens on Friday, January 10. I’ll meet you there!