Moonstone Festival, a one day music and arts festival happening November 16 at Sloss Docks, is less than a month away. Here’s everything you need to know including who’s performing, local vendors attending, live art installations happening, afterparty deets and how to win tickets before the event!
First Thing’s First—The Lineup 🎶🔮
The motive behind Moonstone is to celebrate womxn in music and art. So it’s no surprise the majority of musicians on the lineup are female fronted acts. The nationally-touring artists are all unique. And if you’re into the dream pop/indie rock sound, you’ll love the roster below. Visit Moonstone’s site for more info on the artists.
More than Just Music—See the Local Vendors Attending 🎨🍹🌮
Art + Prints
- Party Sally – if you need a personal and v cute greeting card, a new (fun) pin to add to your bag, or a unique print find Party Sally in the vendor space village!
- Bonnybee Designs – get your macrame and clay earring fix all in one place! (p.s. you’ve probably already seen some of her work if you’ve visited The Pizitz in the last few months!)
- Lauren Randalls – want a drawing of your fav pop culture icon? Lauren Randalls will probably have it at Moonstone Fest.
- Magic City Glitter – find Magic City Glitter to add some sparkle to your day—they’ll be selling glitter cosmetics!
- Whimmmsy – get flower crowns, henna, floral art, paintings, prints and more from Whimmmsy at Moonstone Fest.
Jewelry + Clothing
- ember&onyx – what all of your handmade, earthy, dainty jewelry dreams are made of! local + lovely, find them at Moonstone.
- Charm on 2nd – if you’re into thrifting knick knacks, vintage jewelry + gifts like oven mitts, socks & enamel pins, you’ll want to find Charm at the festival (and make sure to visit them again at their shop on 2nd!)
- It’s Poppin! Vintage – Mama Kei of It’s Poppin! is killing it. For proof, just visit her space at Moonstone. Or check out her Insta for allllll the outfit inspo.
- Manitou Supply – always good finds from Manitou in Avondale. See what’s new when they stop by Moonstone Fest!
Eats + Drinks
- Red Diamond’s SweetRide – serving coffee, cold brew, and iced tea for FREE!
- Little London Kitchen – our favorite double decker food truck
- Hyderabad Dum Zone – the first Indian food truck in Alabama with some yum samosas.
- Taco Morro Loco – Birmingham’s hidden gem of taco places. A must try at Moonstone!
- Chocolata – handcrafted in Birmingham using ethically sourced chocolate from 100% Latin American cacao? YES.
- Bake it out Witch – simply sweet treats, locally made.
- BONUS: Back Forty will also be serving food!
Health + Wellness
- Magic City Organics – stop by to checkout their hemp CBD products + botanical elixirs at Moonstone Fest.
- Walden Farmacy – hear about herbal healing arts and shop tinctures, elixirs, salves + more!
- Bouquet – your all-natural answer to personal care + good smells with incense, essential oils and cleaning products.
These are just a small portion of the amazing vendors attending—this doesn’t even include the artists dong live installations + pop-ups during the event. There’s got to be some mystery, right?
Has the FOMO Kicked in Yet? Get your tickets now! 🎟️
There are two levels of tickets for the festival: VIP + General Admission. Usually I’m a GA gal at festivals, but this might be my exception—the VIP perks are pretty sweet. And if you needed any more reasons to go, a percent of sales from Moonstone Festival will benefit Girls Rock Birmingham.
Moonstone General Admission Tickets | $35
- access to festival grounds
- vendor space village
- interactive pieces + pop ups
- + the general admission bar
VIP Galaxy Tickets | $100
- access to the VIP Galaxy Tent
- 5 complimentary drinks provided by George Dickel Tennessee Whiskey, Tito’s Vodka, Rec Water, and Back Forty Beer
- complimentary catering
- an outside lounge area
- private restrooms
- + you’ll receive a free Moonstone t-shirt
Oh, and keep an eye on our Instagram for a chance to win a pair of Moonstone GA tix! 👀
After the Party is the Afterparty 💫
The fun doesn’t end when the festival does—The party will continue at Saturn starting at 11PM (doors at 10:30PM). There will be live performances with Sugar Candy Mountain & Kibi James. There will also be a special set with DJ Kallima ft. hits from the decades.
Entry is $10 and the party is 18+. Get your tickets here.
Want to do more than just attend? Sign up to volunteer! And keep up with Moonstone on Insta for all the updates.