Mother’s Day is just around the corner on May 12. Take part in Bham Now’s Google 360 Virtual Tour Scavenger Hunt and you may win your mom a FREE swoon-worthy gift from the Biscuit Leather Company. Take part in Bham Now’s Mother’s Day Google 360 Virtual Tour scavenger hunt. You may win prizes from the Biscuit Leather Company.
How to Play
So here’s how to play the game:
- Solve the four clues provided. (Each clue will reveal a certain business located in Birmingham.)
- When you solve the clue, visit Google Maps and search for the name of the business the clue revealed.
- Scroll down to the photos provided and take a 360 degree virtual tour.
- If your guess is correct, you will find the Bham Now logo hidden somewhere in the photo. (No logo? Guess again!)
- Take a screenshot of the four hidden Bham Now logos and send them to email@example.com.
- Two winners will be selected at random.
To learn more about Google 360 Virtual Tour, check out our previous scavenger hunt.
What is the Biscuit Leather Company?
Owned by Becky Stayner, this Birmingham store makes and sells leather bags, purses, totes and clutches. All items are made by hand and are “soft and buttery like a fresh, hot biscuit.”
For more incredible products from the Biscuit Leather Company, click here.
Here’s a look at the two items we are giving away:
How gorgeous is this leather journal cover? Designed to hold the standard college comp book, this cover is the perfect size for all of mom’s important notes and doodles.
Interior pockets (2): 2-3”x8”
Retail Price: $125
For any bag lover, the Meal Bag from the Biscuit Leather Company is the ultimate win. Crafted of deep forest green waxed canvas and rich tanned leather accents, it features:
- Two vertical pockets
- A business card slot
- Snap closure
- Detachable strap
Retail Price: $200
So here’s how it works. The first two people who send screenshots of both Bham Now logos win an amazing gift from the Biscuit Leather Company.
It’s Time to Play! Here are the two clues.
- To find the first Bham Now logo, you’ll need to head to “the kitchen” that boasts the finest accessories, gadgets, unique gifts and more.
- To figure out the second clue, your thumb will need to lead the way. Can you find the spot that’s filled with shelves of leafy knowledge?
- Just a tick past the number 34, you’ll discover luxury in a one bedroom or more.
- For younglings to “creatively” learn, they’ll excel at this place that focuses on individual education.