Want to work at a fast-growing and award-winning fintech company? In our first two years, we’ve nearly tripled headcount and added two new asset classes to our cutting-edge platform for financial advisors. As a cloud-based company, we transitioned seamlessly into a socially-distanced workforce in 2020 and, with a pace that hasn’t slowed, we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and collaborative talent to join our remotely connected team.
As an inside sales specialist within our distribution team, you will be responsible for raising awareness of our platform working as a day-to-day contact for our retail financial advisor networks as well as being an expert on the platform to ensure all users are engaged and receive best-in-class service. Ideal candidates understand this is a unique opportunity to play a pivotal role in the scaling of our fast-growing start-up venture and will possess a high level of attention to detail and organization, ability to learn multiple technology and financial systems, and the willingness to work in a dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment understanding the role will consistently evolve and expand.
While securities licenses are not required to apply, we ask that you secure your Series 7 and 63 certifications within your first three months, but we will provide you with all the tools to prepare!
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
- Proactively engage in sales campaigns targeting financial advisors in raising awareness of the SIMON platform, helping advisors manage and build their structured product and annuity business.
Be an expert of the SIMON platform, showcasing the full functionality of SIMON within structured products and annuities.
- Act as a liaison between end user issues and the SIMON engineering / platform solution team.
- Manage all interactions (calls, emails, webinars, demos) in salesforce.com
- Learn, understand, stay current and have the ability to verbalize the structured product and annuity landscape and how SIMON supports these areas holistically.
- Provide creative ideas in enhancing user experience on SIMON
- 100% customer focus and success
- Assist in other projects as needed such as supporting distributor roll-outs, training sessions and new product lines.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 year of sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Series 7 and 63 certifications required within the first 3 months of employment
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel and Salesforce.com
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment with many perks in the heart of Birmingham, AL but are operating remotely through at least summer 2021.
SIMON Markets is a fast-growing and award-winning FinTech company, on the lookout for smart, collaborative talent to join our team.
Originally founded within Goldman Sachs, SIMON Markets spun-out in December 2018 under the shared ownership and direction of seven leading financial institutions. Our team works to build transparency around complex, risk-managed financial products by way of a single, modern platform. Our platform provides financial advisors with access to multi-issuer solutions, a depth of educational tools, and advanced post-trade analysis that hasn’t before been possible.
By combining state-of-the art technology with the leadership of niche industry experts and an agile start-up mentality, SIMON is well-positioned to reshape our industry. We are leading the way in a space we helped create, we are passionate about pushing boundaries, and we are growing like crazy.