We know the right way to start a morning in the South is with a biscuit. You can get that delicious goodness at Biscuit Love, a brunch spot that officially opened today, December 7 in Cahaba Heights. Read on to learn about this Tennessee-based restaurant and what’s on the menu.
Plan your next brunch at Biscuit Love
Biscuit Love, a Nashville-based brunch concept, has made Alabama its home sweet home with the newest location in Cahaba Heights. You’ve probably guessed what their signature dish is—that’s right, biscuits! This is your sign to grab your pals and chow down on yummy food at this breakfast spot.
- Location: 4317 Dolly Ridge Rd, Vestavia Hills, AL 35243
- Hours: Daily, 7AM-3PM
- Website | Facebook | Instagram
What’s on the menu?
You know you’re in the South when there’s an abundance of biscuit dishes on the menu. (Biscuit Love)
It’s truly so hard to pick one dish to order. Tira, our all-star TikTok manager, raved about the bonuts, which are fried biscuits tossed in sugar with lemon mascarpone and blueberry compote. Other scrumptious dishes on the menu include:
- Hungry Hash Bowl: fried potatoes, sausage gravy, over-easy eggs and green onions
- Southern Benny: biscuit topped with country ham, over-easy eggs and sausage gravy
- The Lily: biscuit French toast baked in apple cobbler custard with oat streusel crumble and housemade butter toffee syrup
Looking for a delicious drink to sip on? I’d go for a mimosa or iced brown sugar oat milk latte—yum!