Walk On’s is coming to Stadium Trace Village on December 13, just in time for college football bowl season. Get ready for Cajun food and sports, y’all.
Geaux Walk On’s: 2nd location + counting
This will be the popular Cajun food-sports bar chain’s second Hoover location. They’re also planning a third location in Trussville.
Current location—Tattersall Park:
- Location: 6401 Tattersall Park Dr, Hoover, AL 35242
- Contact: Website | Instagram | Facebook | 205.538.2700
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11AM-10PM | Friday-Saturday: 11AM-11PM
New location—Stadium Trace Village:
- Location: 5249 Peridot Pl, Birmingham, AL 35244
- Contact: Website | Instagram | Facebook | (225) 330-4533
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday, 11AM-11PM and Friday-Saturday 11AM-midnight
We talked to Michael Miller, the General Manager and Managing Partner to get the inside scoop. If his name sounds familiar, you may have meet him at the Tattersall Park location.
After opening that location and setting up the management team, he plans to do the at the new spot. Trussville’s next, in a year to 18 months, once they’ve finalized the location.
Soon, Hoover’s first entertainment district will be right next door
When Village Green, Hoover’s first entertainment district, is completed, it should bring even more people to the area.
“Once the amphitheater opens up, it will be an entertainment district. People will be able to walk from place to place, carrying beverages from location to location. We’re really excited about that being really right behind us here. Our patio will be a great venue to just enjoy whatever is happening there too.”Michael Miller, General Manager + Managing Partner
What to expect at the new Walk On’s at Stadium Trace Village
- Great food, featuring the tastes of Southern Louisiana
- Great service
- Great sight-lines to the 67 televisions
- Great atmosphere
- Outdoor waiting area with soft seating
- Heated patio with a view of the Village Green amphitheater
- Cornhole play area
- Stage for acoustic bands
Walk On’s has been in the area for 2 years + it’s a fan favorite
“The community’s really rallied around us—they just love what we do. We’re getting so much positive feedback about opening in Stadium Trace Village. The community here seems really excited about us. We’re really excited and looking forward to being part of it.”Michael Miller, General Manager + Managing Partner
Get updates like this delivered to your inbox daily. Sign up for Bham Now’s free newsletter today.