It’s the holiday season, whoop-de-doo and dickery dock, it’s time to check out holiday windows in Birmingham. Take a stroll around town to check out all the holiday windows in Birmingham.
Don’t miss the holiday cheer captured at the entrance of the Pizitz Food Hall. I’d say the Pizitz has one of the most iconic holiday windows in Birmingham. If you saw it last year, then you should def see it again this year since it changes!
After checking out the window, grab a bite at one of the many local and unique restaurants in the food hall.
- Location: 1821 2nd Ave N #3112, Birmingham, AL
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 11AM-8PM
2. Little Professor
Have you done your holiday shopping yet? Then, head over to Homewood to witness all the best holiday windows. At Little Professor, find your fave books, while enjoying the two Christmas trees they have displayed in their window. It’s a magical time!
- Location: 2844 18th St S, Homewood, AL 35209
- Hours: Monday-Sunday 8AM-6PM
We love local artists here at Bham Now, so supporting Charm, the local shop for jewelry is a must! You’ll want to head over there for their cute and minimalist holiday decor.
It’s def one of the best holiday windows in Birmingham.
- Location: 321 20th St N, Birmingham, AL 35203
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 10AM-6PM
4. B Bayer & Co Monogramming & Gifts
For some of the best holiday windows in Birmingham, check out the display at B Bayer. Something about “snow” frosted Christmas trees really make the holidays special.
It is Alabama; but maybe if we dream hard enough, we can have a white Christmas.
- Location: 2815 18th St S, Homewood, AL 35209
- Hours: Monday-Friday 10AM-5PM | Saturday 10AM-3PM
5. The Cottage Basket
Tis the season for holiday windows! At the Cottage Basket, you might find some inspo for your own holiday decor. From Christmas lights to the nativity, you’ll be at peace from just experiencing this display.
- Location: 2901 18th St S, Homewood, AL 35209
- Hours: Monday-Froday 9:30AM-5PM | Saturday 10AM-5PM
BONUS: Have you seen any of Java Lewis’ holiday artwork around town? Check out this story on some of his past holiday windows in Birmingham.
Did we miss your fave holiday window? Let us know by tagging us @bhamnow.