The Birmingham Barons have released their promotional schedule for the 2021 season. With fan favorite promotions, new attractions and entertainment, prepare for a summer of homeruns at Region’s Field.
The 2021 Baron’s Season kicks off on Tuesday, May 4 with a six-game homestand against the Biloxi Shuckers. Fans can expect:
- Post-game magnet schedule giveaway
- The first Thirsty Thursday of the Season
- 2 post-game fireworks shows
- Family Sunday
- The Baron’s first Salute to Essential Workers Night
The Baron’s return to Region’s Field on Tuesday, May 18
Lots of entertainment will take play. Here’s what to expect:
- Friday, May 21: First Respondoers Night presented by ServPro of Birmingham & T-Mobile.
- Saturday, May 22: Saturday Entertainer Series with an appearance by Rally!—an energetic prankster who’s making his first appearance at Region’s Field.
The month of June brings more fun + firsts to Region’s Field
- Saturday, June 5: Tyler’s Amazing Balancing Act
- Friday, June 25: The first 1,000 fans in attendance receive a Luis Robert Jedi bobblehead. Thank you Coca-Cola!
- Saturday, June 26: The annual Los Barons Night is back again where fans can bid on special game-worn jerseys. Proceeds benefit ¡HICA!
On this special night, The Barons also partner with local United Soccer League’s Birmingham Legion FC for Soccer Night. Be one of the first 1,000 fans in attendance and score a co-branded Legion FC and Birmingham Baron’s soccer scarf.
July is all about tributes
From June 30-July 3, the Baron’s pay tribute to the Negro Leagues with four straight days of promotions surrounding the Negro Leagues and the Birmingham Black Barons.
- Sunday, July 4: The Birmingham sky lights up with a fireworks celebration thanks to Encompass Health.
- Friday, July 16: Don your lei for Hawaiian Night. The first 1,000 fans receive a special Barons-themed Hawaiian shirt from St. Vincent’s (Part of the Ascension).
- Saturday, July 17: Superhero Night. The first 1,000 kids in attendance receive a Tim Anderson Superhero Jersey via Coca-Cola.
August unveils the biggest fireworks show of the 2021 Baron’s Season
- Tuesday-Sunday, August 3-15: The Baron’s second 12-game homestand of the year takes place. The first 1,000 fans 18+ receive a Luis Robert Sliding Bobblehead thanks to Auto-Owners Insurance on Saturday, August 7.
- Wednesday, August 11: Summer Games with Olympic & Para-Olympic Night presented by NBC-13 and the Lakeshore Foundation.
- Friday, August 13: The first 1,000 adults in attendance receive an adult jersey via Birmingham Associations of Realtors.
- Saturday, August 14: The biggest fireworks show of the 2021 Baron’s season takes place by Pyro-Palooza XIII.
- Friday, August 27: The second to last homestand of the year begins with College Football Kick-Off Night presented by Crunch Fitness and Serra Hyundai.
- Saturday, August 28: The last Saturday Entertainer Series of the year takes place with an appearance from Fur Circus.
The final swing of the 2021 season happens in September
- Tuesday, September 7-Sunday, September 12: The Baron’s complete the 2021 season with a six-game series against the Rocket City Trash Pandas.
- Friday, September 11: Armed Forces Night where fans can bid on special military-themed jerseys. Proceeds benefit Alabama Veteran thanks to Nucor Steel and T-Mobile, NBC-13.
- Saturday, September 12: Dollar Dog Night presented by Kayem Franks.
- September 20: The Baron’s pay tribute to the 20th anniversary of 9/11.
For a deeper dive into the Baron’s promotion schedule for the 2021 season, click here. For the complete 2021 promotional schedule, click https://www.milb.com/birmingham/tickets/promotions.
Weekly promotional days are back!
Weekly promotional days are one of my favorite parts of baseball season at Region’s Field. Just pick your fave day and let the good times roll.
- T-Shirt Tuesdays (select dates) presented by Paycor
- Dollar Hot Dog Night presented by Kayem Foods
- Wet Nose Wednesdays presented by Hollywood Feed and Camp Scotty.
- Thirsty Thursdays presented by Miller Lite, Barefoot Wines + Buffalo Wild Wings
- Post-Game Firework Shows presented by Alabama Power, Coca-Cola + Comfort Care Hospice and Home Health
- Saturday Entertainer Series (select Saturdays) presented by St. Vincent’s (a part of Ascension)
- Super Saturday Fireworks (select Saturdays) presented by Serra Toyota and Pearl River Resort
- Family Sundays presented by Jack’s Restaurants and the Birmingham Zoo.
- Salute to Essential Workers presented by Alabama Power
Are you ready for the Baron’s 2021 season? Grab your tickets now!