Remember earlier this year when we shared the exciting “Get One, Give One” special from Mountain High Outfitters? Well, the promotion is back just in time for the holiday season.
Take advantage of Mountain High Outfitters’ 10 Days of Giving between December 4 and December 13, 2020. All you have to do is purchase a pair of eight select brands in-store only, and Mountain High Outfitters will gift a pair of equal value to the first responder, teacher, restaurant, retail, healthcare or dental care worker of your choice.
Show your support for the essential worker in your life and gift them a FREE pair of shoes.
With Covid-19 numbers spiking, this holiday season will look very different for our essential workers. Christopher Groom of Mountain High Outfitters wants to make sure he is doing his part to honor and support these frontline heroes.
That’s why he’s reviving the Get One, Give One special where you can gift an essential worker a new pair of shoes after buying one pair of Mountain High Outfitters’ select brands.
“The rise of Covid cases has sparked a new desire to donate. I wanted to do my part in giving the individuals who put themselves at risk each and every day a chance to receive a comfortable pair of shoes since they are usually working long hours on their feet. Whether they are teachers, nurses, doctors, law enforcement or in a field affected directly by Covid-19, they get the opportunity.Christopher Groom, Mountain High Outfitters
Mountain High’s 10 Days of Giving campaign kicks off December 4 and ends December 13, 2020.
Here’s how it works:
- Stop by any Mountain High Outfitters location and buy one of these eight brands of shoes:
- On Cloud
- When you check out, let the person who helps you know the name, phone number and email address of the essential worker you’d like to give the second pair of shoes to.
- Let your giftee know that you’ve gifted them a pair of shoes, and tell them to keep an eye on their email. The team at Mountain High will be sending an email certificate to each recipient once confirmed with the next steps.
*Note: The redemption period for all gifted footwear will run from January 1 through February 28.
Check out the eight shoe brands you can get, then give:
1. On Cloud
Ready to shop? Visit one of Mountain High Outfitters’ four locations in the Greater Birmingham area.
- Cahaba Village (on the other side of Green Valley Road from Whole Foods) | 205.970.3300
- The Summit (in the top section beside Urban Outfitters) | 205.298.7890
- The Outlet Shops of Grand River (near Barber Motorsports Museum) | 205.699.8264
- Riverchase Galleria (near Belk) | 205.985.3215
You’ll also find locations in Montgomery, Tuscaloosa, Auburn, Huntsville, Nashville, and Atlanta area. Head to their site for a list of all of their locations as well as updated hours, phone numbers and addresses.
Know of more ways to support Birmingham’s essential workers during the holiday season? Share them with us on social at @BhamNow on Facebook and Instagram, or @Now_Bham on Twitter.