Read Time 2 Minutes
Let’s be honest, we all need a little (or a lot of) ~zen~ in our lives right now. Thankfully these Birmingham yoga studios are stepping up and offering online classes. Here are a few to check out—plus, all the details you need to know. Nama(stay) inside, Birmingham.
- What they offer: The Yoga Circle is offering a full schedule of virtual classes streamed live through Zoom every day. Their classes include varying yoga flows, meditation and more. Check their full schedule here.
- How to register: First make an account on their site through Mind Body, add the class to your schedule, download the Zoom App, and access the class using the code under the class description on their site.
- Price: FREE
- What they offer: Currently, they are offering 6 different virtual class options including prenatal yoga, an elemental flow, multiple slow flows, healing yoga and a rise and flow class.
- How to register: Select and purchase a class on their Mobile Studio. You’ll then receive a class link email immediately. You will be able to access your class from that link a total of three times. Links will expire after seven days.
- Price: Discounted from $15 to $8 a class.
- What they offer: They are offering over 20 virtual classes every week including hot yoga, fusion classes and pilates.
- How to register: Check their schedule and book your class through Mind Body. You’ll be sent a link an hour before class.
- Price: You can pay $59 for one month unlimited online classes.
4. The Yoga Lab
- What they offer: Currently you can access all of their virtual classes via their Yoga Lab Birmingham: On-Demand Vimeo channel.
- How to register: No registration necessary. Just buy or rent a video on their channel to participate in the practice.
- Price: Rent classes for $5 or buy the videos for $20.
- What they offer: They are offering a variety of mindful classes currently. They include Lunch & Learns, a meditation class, and multiple yoga options.
- How to register: No registration necessary. You can access all of the classes via their YouTube channel.
- Price: Their classes are donation-based, and they are requesting you contribute any amount you can when taking a class. Their normal drop-in rate is $20, but any amount helps. Donate here.