Read Time 2 Minutes
Prodigal Pottery is celebrating the grand opening of their first location with an open house on December 7 from 10AM to 5PM. Learn how you can find the perfect handmade Christmas gift. Plus get $5 off when you show this article!
What is Prodigal Pottery?
Prodigal Pottery is more than just beautiful ceramics. It is an empowering program for the women of King’s Home.
All of the pottery is handmade in Chelsea, Alabama, by women fleeing homelessness and domestic abuse. Since 100% of the proceeds support the women of King’s Home, each gift you buy helps support a wonderful program.
Find the Perfect Christmas Gift at Prodigal Pottery’s Open House
Until now, Prodigal Pottery could only sell their ceramics online and through a handful of popup opportunities. But after months of hard work, the new store is open for business.
Located at the Chelsea campus of King’s Home, the Prodigal Pottery storefront is just a quick, scenic drive away.
Something For Everyone
In addition their own ceramics, Prodigal Pottery sells products from other women’s organizations, such as:
- Natural body and home products by Thistle Farms
- Jewelry from Starfish Project
- Handcrafted leather products from Repurposed on Purpose
- And more!
No matter who you’re shopping for, you can find a thoughtful, handmade gift at Prodigal Pottery.
Discounts, Giveaways and More!
In order to celebrate their new location, Prodigal Pottery is offering several discounts to sweeten the deal:
- Show this article for $5 off your purchase at Prodigal Pottery
- During the open house, Prodigal Pottery is including Christmas gifts with your purchase. For instance, you could receive a free nativity ornament!
- Stick around until 5pm to take part in a raffle for a big gift basket.
Can’t Make it to the Open House?
Address: 35 Kings Home Dr, Chelsea, Alabama 35043, United States
You don’t want to miss this opportunity to find a treasured holiday gift while supporting a worthwhile organization.
Tag @bhamnow when you find the perfect holiday gift at Prodigal Pottery!