Read Time 2 Minutes
Now that your little trick or treaters scored big, are you really gonna let them eat all that Halloween candy? If you don’t want to listen to endless begging for candy all. the. time. you probably want to know about 5 Halloween candy buybacks in Birmingham.
1. Over the Mountain Dentistry in Mountain Brook gives kids money for candy
- When: November 4-5, 9AM-4PM
- Where: Over the Mountain Dentistry
- Address: 2850 Cahaba Road, Suite 140, Mountain Brook, AL
- What: $1 per pound, 5 pound max. All candy goes to troops overseas.
2. Oak Mountain Pediatric Dentistry turns extra Halloween candy into prizes and meals
- When: November 4-8, 8AM-noon, 1:30-5PM
- Where: Oak Mountain Pediatric Dentistry
- Address: 6930 Cahaba Valley Road, Suite 200, Birmingham, AL
- What: turn Halloween candy into prizes. Every pound of candy = one meal donated to the Jimmie Hale Mission.
3. Liberty Park Children’s Dentistry participates in Operation Gratitude
- When: November 1 and 4-6
- Where: Liberty Park Children’s Dentistry
- Address: 1950 Stonegate Dr. Suite 100, Vestavia, AL
- What: get money for selling your extra Halloween candy. They send it to soldiers overseas and first responders at home.
4. Birmingham Smiles Dentistry in Hoover turns candy into treasures
- When: November 4-7
- Where: Birmingham Smiles Dentistry
- Address: 2120 Lynngate Drive, Hoover, AL
- What: if kids bring in a sandwich baggie full of candy, they can pick a toy from the treasure chest. Candy goes to soldiers, vets and first responders through Operation Gratitude.
5. Finally, a fun PSA from Dr. Kevin Alexander in Crestline
I heard from one of our Bham Nowers that Dr. Kevin Alexander in Crestline would give out toothbrushes in exchange for Halloween candy. Since I wasn’t able to verify that, and since he’s advertising the buyback at Over the Mountain Dentistry, I thought I’d let his office get the last word.
Whatever you do with your Halloween candy, remember to “floss your fangs.”