Hear from a prestigious lineup of acclaimed speakers and tastemakers. Browse curated collections with antiques dealers and designers from across the United States. If this sounds like your kind of weekend, we’ve got just the event for you!
Antiques at the Gardens
Antiques at the Gardens is Birmingham’s annual premier antiques show hosted by Friends of Birmingham Botanical Gardens.
Here are the details:
- Tickets are on sale now! Grab yours here
- The event begins Thursday, October 3
- Dealer booths are open Friday-Sunday, October 4-6
- It’s happening at Birmingham Botanical Gardens
As you can see, there’s certainly something for everyone. It’s a star-studded weekend full of one-of-a-kind shopping opportunities. Don’t miss out!
These antique deals bring goods from all over the United States to Birmingham. From New York City to Dallas, Toledo to Chapel Hill—and of course, a few dealers from Sweet Home Alabama.
The dealers specialize in a variety of antiques, including jewelry, furniture, rugs, fine art, porcelain, pressed botanicals, and more.
- Antique Cupboard | Check them out
- Beth Poindexter Luxe | Check them out
- Black Sheep Antiques | Check them out
- Blackwell Botanicals | Check them out
- Dana Kelly Oriental Rugs | Contact them
- Danes Road Antiques | Check them out
- Edwin C. Skinner | Check them out
- George Getlik Fine Art | Check them out
- Gillian Bryce Fine Art | Check them out
- Grissom Collection Estate and Fine Jewelry | Check them out
- Gum Tree Farm Designs | Check them out
- Hedgerow Antiques | Check them out
- Keith McCurry Antiques | Contact them
- Linda Ketterling Fine Majolica | Check them out
- Madison James | Check them out
- McDonough Fine Art | Check them out
- Pennoyer Newman Distinctive Garden Pots | Check them out
- Smith Van Osdelle Antiques | Check them out
- Thomas M. Fortner | Contact them
- Very Vintage Villa | Check them out
- Vieuxtemps Porcelain | Check them out
- Whitehall Antiques | Check them out
The Speakers & Tastemakers
This event always assembles a variety of inspiring, nationally recognized speakers and A-list designers, and this year is no exception!
Tastemakers have their fingers on the pulse of what’s new in design. They’re interior, landscape, and floral designers, creators, and innovators. Tastemakers inspire us with their style and ideas about how we can live stylishly, practically, and comfortably.
Each year, a distinguished group comes to Antiques at the Gardens to help guide our own creativity forward. Read all about this year’s group here!
Get Your Tickets Today!
As you can see, you don’t want to miss this. Tickets for this event are on sale now! There are a few different types up for grabs:
- Daily General Admission | $15 | Get it here
- Three-Day Weekend Pass | $25 | Get it here
- Tastebuds Event | $45 | Get it here
- Gala in the Gardens | $200 | Get it here
- VIP Lectures All-Day Pass | $150 | Get it here
- Inside/Out Panel Discussion | $45 | Get it here
- Entertaining Today | $45 | Get it here
- Southern Sunday Brunch | $45 | Get it here
Check out all ticket options here, including a breakdown of each and special events.
We’ll be giving away tickets to the event over on our Instagram, so be sure to keep an eye out!