Read Time 2 Minutes
The Studio Arts Building in Five Points South is available for rent, y’all, and it’s definitely worth checking out. We all know Five Points continues to grow–in fact, since 2017 there’s been over $145 million in investments in the area, thanks to developers like Orchestra Partners. You can get in on the action now. Here’s more info about the space!
Located on 11th Ave. S and 20th St. South, the building is located in a high-traffic, extremely desirable area. Historic Five Points South is home to tons of new businesses, including Bay Leaf Indian in the Five Points Lane development. More are continuing to open. Why not join The Woolworth and others in this happening spot?
The available space is located on the second floor of the building. It’s 5,480 square feet. If that’s not roomy enough for you, there’s an additional 1,900 square feet on the ground floor that can be combined with it.
The space is affordable, too. In fact, the rent is 45 percent less than comparable spaces downtown. And if you mention this Bham Now article and rent both spaces, Orchestra Partners will give you a $1,000 discount on your first year’s rent. Sounds like a sweet deal to us.
The space currently includes two bars, two bathrooms and a stage. The remaining area is completely open, so you can choose your own adventure and design it around your needs. There are stairs and an elevator to get upstairs, so access isn’t an issue for patrons or deliveries. Wondering about parking? There’s a public deck across the street.
Oh, the possibilities
What type of business would do well here? Almost anything, really. Here are a few ideas:
- A package store: there’s not one close by!
- Bike shop: huge windows = a great place to display bikes
- Yoga/barre/cycle/fitness studio: lots of natural light to get you going
- Piano bar: gone are the days of Louie Louie and Twist and Shout, but Five Points South deserves another dueling piano bar. Am I right?
- Hair salon, makeup studio, etc.: your customers can enjoy those Five Points views while sitting in the chair
- Open floor plan office: lunch options galore
Get in touch
If you’ve thought about opening a business in the heart of Birmingham’s Five Points, here’s your chance. Contact Orchestra Partners for more information about this property before it’s gone!