Read Time 2 Minutes
Looking for the hot new place to recommend when out-of-town friends ask where to stay? Need a downtown spot to host your next business meeting? We’ve got just the place! Check out the newest hotel in downtown Birmingham.
Upscale + Downtown
Fairfield Inn & Suites is a Marriot brand hotel. Their new “Modern Urban Oasis” is ready to welcome guests!
This is a new Birmingham project headed up by Ascent Hospitality, who is no stranger to the area. In 2017, they opened the Elyton Hotel, which is the sister development and next-door neighbor of the new Fairfield project.
Location of Hotel
Downtown Birmingham just keeps growing! Fairfield by Marriot will be located on 1st Ave, in the heart of downtown.
Right next to this development, the corner of 20th St. and 1st Ave N earned the nickname “The Heaviest Corner on Earth” thanks to the four skyscrapers that made it famous.
Guests will be within walking distance to Birmingham’s Theatre District, McWane Science Center, the center of the corporate and financial district, great dining options and historical attractions, and more.
This upscale hotel offers an upgrade from your standard hotel amenities.
- 7 floors, 12o rooms
- Extensive fitness facility complete with meditation/yoga room and hydration station
- 3 meeting rooms, 1,785 sq ft of total meeting space
- High-speed wireless internet and a complimentary hot breakfast to jump-start your day
Rates per Night
According to their website, these are the current rates at Fairfield Inn and Suites. Note: as with any hotel, rates will vary due to a variety of factors. Follow this link to get an exact rate for your desired dates!
- Guest room, king bed: $189 regular, $180 for members
- Guest room, king bed, city view: $199 regular, $189 for members
- Suite, sofa bed: $229 regular, $218 for members
- 2 bedroom suite, king bed: $279 regular, $265 for members
Birmingham just keeps getting better, and we love watching it happen!