A Friday night with food, female entrepreneurs, friends and more? Count me in. The Pop Up at The Pizitz is happening April 27-28, and we’re giving away one pair of VIP tickets for preview night Friday, April 26. Keep reading to find out how to win!
Pop into the Pop-Up! 🛍️
The Pop Up at The Pizitz is happening Saturday, April 27 from 11AM-8PM, and Sunday, April 28 from 12-4PM. The event is free and open to the public, and will feature six local Birmingham female entrepreneurs:
1. TrXi Vintage, a handpicked vintage store located in the Shoppes of Crestwood
2. Elements BHM, a local men + women’s clothing store, also located in the Shoppes of Crestwood
3. Wild Honey Flower Truck, Birmingham’s first flower truck
4. Botanica, a Birmingham based plant shop you can find locally or online
5. Bonny Bee Designs, Birmingham based fiber artist who makes the most amazing macrame
6. Harper James Designs, an interior design studio based in Birmingham who also designs and sells some of the cutest pillows
VIP, Please ✨
But if you want early access to all the goods plus a whole lot of Friday night fun, you don’t want to miss the VIP Preview Night on Friday, April 26 from 5-9PM. VIP access includes:
Two complimentary Ketel One Botanical cocktails from the Botanical Bar.
The Pizitz Food Hall Tote Bag full of swag, surprises and free fitness classes from boutique women owned studios.
Braid Bar (complimentary) by @Bighairedhannah
Cheese and Charcuterie from Busy Corner Cheese
Music from Gina Tollese, a suuuper fun DJ and Birmingham native
How To Win 🎟️’s
We have one pair of VIP tickets to giveaway to the exclusive event so enter the giveaway on our Insta by Sunday, April 21st at midnight. We will announce the winner on Monday morning! 🎉
Don’t wanna chance it? Go ahead and get tickets here!
Planning on going? Let us know what you’re most looking forward to on social @BhamNow!