Read Time 1 Minutes
The good news keeps flowing like amber ale from the tap. In February, Brät Brot told patrons it would indeed reopen its Lakeview doors. Now we know a month—April—and what changes we can expect.
In response to almost 1,800 customers who completed a feedback form following the biergarten’s December closure, today Brät Brot told Facebook fans what improvements they can look forward to come April:
- During the week, Brät Brot will focus on late afternoons and evenings. Hours will be 4-11:30PM on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, and 4PM- 12:30AM on Friday.
- On Saturday, we can get our lunch party on … and keep going. Saturday hours will be 11AM-12:30AM.
- Full bar (woohoo!) with six classic cocktails on tap. So we can have our cake and eat it, too. Or, more appropriately, we can have our German biergarten and drink our liquor, too.
- Revamped food menu. That includes more daily specials.
- Late night brunch on Fridays, 9-11PM. Yes, please.
- Some cozier seating options. I loved Brät Brot’s original, big shared tables, but choices are good.
- And the biggie—casual table service inside. That whole separate line thing for beer and food was fine and all, but can I just say, yes!
- Plus, more fun activities, including more outside games. Welcome back, stein hoisting competition. We missed you so.
What’s Going Brät-Bye
- Sorry, young ones. The new Brät Brot will be 21+ at all times. There has to be some reward for aging, right?
- No more sports on the TV. The exception: college football Saturdays. We are glad they are being reasonable about this.
The official date of the Brät Brot reopening is TBD. Stay tuned with Bham Now. We’re on this one like breading on schnitzel.