What’s lightweight, goes with anything and looks killer with a high ponytail? Your favorite baseball cap, of course. But as your wardrobe gets cozier for fall and winter, the summer go-to can look a little out of place. Fortunately, Aviate, the Birmingham-based, nationally loved lifestyle apparel brand, has the answer: the Jet Setter Collection. Even better, profits from the collection benefit the No-Shave November organization all month long.
“I will be the first to admit that baseball hats aren’t always the easiest accessory to pull off in the fall. It’s all too easy to fall into a style rut and reach for standard classics—especially when you’re just trying to keep yourself warm (and potentially to cover that bedhead, too),” said Randall Porter, director of brand communications at Aviate.
“But as we’re looking at fall hat trends, it may be time to step out of your comfort zone.”
While updated knit beanies, wide-brim hats and turbans are huge this season, Aviate is here to keep you in style and warm with a different option: the Jet Setter Collection.
5 Reasons We Love It
- The most versatile, sporty-chic accessory known to fashion just took it up a notch with Aviate’s Jetter Setter Collection, both in style and in practicality.
- The collection touts the 3-letter airport code hats we know and love from Aviate, but warmer. (BHM, forever!)
- It’s got variety, too. Do you live by the Aviate motto “Play Hard, Travel Often”? Then branch out with a Play Hard Leather Patch Trucker Hat. Or, opt for a design with the iconic Aviate airplane logo.
- Whether you’re going for a refined or rugged look, the smoldering wool hats in the Jet Setter Collection thrive in both situations.
- Corduroy is, in essence, a ridged form of velvet. Can you think of a more luxurious way to keep your head cozy while embarking on outdoor adventures or braving the windy streets of your urban travels? Plus, the rich texture of corduroy really makes muted winter colors pop.
“As far as the fall accessories go, very few things are as practical as a hat,” Porter said. “But we do not live in a day where we must sacrifice fashion for function. There is a hat for every season, and the new fall and winter seasons will be packed with options thanks to Aviate committing to keeping every head warm and adorned.”
Thank goodness for that. Now the only quandary is narrowing down your choices. Perhaps it’s time to start making that Christmas wish list.
Benefiting No-Shave November
From Nov. 1 to 30, 2018, Aviate is donating profits from sales of the Jet Setter Collection to the No-Shave November organization. No-Shave November is a month-long event in which participants get hairy and raise cancer awareness.