Read Time 2 Minutes
Still looking for that perfect, unique holiday gift? Aviate accessories are in demand. Read on to see where you can get these special Birmingham-inspired wardrobe items.
The BHM Aviate hat is so much more than a baseball cap! Trust me. I asked the experts.
Up, up and away with Aviate
A locally-inspired, casual accessory continues to be one of those must-have items for the trendsetters in your life.
You can thank our collective obsession with the athleisure trend that’s driving clothing sales this holiday season.
In addition, Aviate carries different hat styles, like the corduroy lid featured below. Looks pretty cozy with that scarf!
You can find Aviate items all over the Birmingham-Metro area, no matter what part of town you’re navigating.
Here’s the scoop on local establishments currently carrying the Aviate brand:
- Alabama Outdoors features more than the BHM airport code hats. Check them out if you’re looking to gift a loved one.
- At Gus Mayer, modern style is the name of the game and that includes everyday looks with an edge.
“We carry accessories like Aviate’s BHM hats to complement a casual style with a local twist,” said Nancy Goldberg, Gus Mayer buyer .
“It’s a part of the fashionable athleisure trend of mixing active wear into your wardrobe. Cool but functional, this trend is here to stay, and everyone needs a great baseball cap to top off this look.”
- At Remon’s Clothier, you’ll find some of the most fashion-forward men’s looks at The Summit. Those looks definitely include Aviate.
One thing Remon’s is known for? Perfecting your game-day look. Check out their selection of Aviate hats!
Have you heard of Athleisure?
Yep, it’s a thing and has been for a while. Clothes and accessories in this category are great for exercise, travel and everyday life.
While these wardrobe pieces pair perfectly with activities, the key is that they’re stylish, too.
“It accommodates all of us that are on the go. To be able to mix comfort with style is key, and Aviate meets those expectations,” Said Katherine Sparks, women’s buyer for the Pants Store.
“Throw on a BHM hat with your trendy workout leggings and high-top wedge sneakers, and you are stylishly ready to conquer the day!”
- Revelator Coffee keeps those BHM baseball caps in stock! If you’re buying a treat for yourself or a coffee lover, I mean, you might as well get that cap while you’re at it.
- The Pants Store makes shopping for Aviate products easy. You can visit them in person at their Mountain Brook or Trussville location, or you can shop for Aviate via the Pants Store website.
Not just Birmingham
Their website features all of their releases. So, once you’ve gotten your baseball cap fix, you can check out their newest toboggans and shirts, too.
One more thing
While Aviate started with the airport-code inspired BHM cap, they also carry products for lots of other cities outside of Alabama.
Yep, your out-of-town stylish friends and family can be just as fashionable as you are.