Ever read the book, “Fried Green Tomatoes“? Have you seen the movie? Fannie Flagg, the bestselling author, from our very own city, is back in town for an evening of lively and candid conversation. The event will be at the Lyric Fine Arts Theatre on December 9th at 7pm. Here are 5 reasons you’ll want to spend an evening with Fannie Flagg.
- 1. This Birmingham Native has been a successful woman, authoring over 8 books. Find them here on
2. Janice Rogers from Good Morning Alabama will be hosting the event
3. You’ll get the chance for a Q & A session
4. Books-a-million will be providing pre-signed copy of her newest book, ‘The Whole Town’s Talking‘.
5. A meet and greet with a photo opportunity is apart of the deal
And believe it or not, the event is free! But, it will likely fill up, so you need to reserve your seats now.
For more information, please contact Books-A-Million at 205-870-0213.