Learn and support this extraordinary organization that touches the lives of nearly a 100,000 people a year with the help of 175 local volunteers, through the gentle and unconditional love of Hand in Paw therapy animals.
Here is their lineup of activities
- HIP Therapy Teams will visit downtown during lunch (the 20th St N entrance to Linn Park). Please step out of your office and visit our teams.
- Donate $500 or more and Flanders the Therapy Goat will visit your office or crash your holiday party.* *subject to availability and a mutually agreed upon date
- If we reach $2,000 in donations by noon, Laura will kiss Flanders, and we will video it and post it on social media
- If we reach $4,000 by 4pm, Lisa McNair will carry out her
dream of being an ice skater and do a pirouette at the new ice skating rink at Railroad Park (of course that will be videoed and posted on social media as well!).
- 7pm: Our Board Members will go on Facebook Live with a special treat for everyone.