1) Hear from Jay Brandrup, Auburn grad, on what it is takes to start a business from scratch in Birmingham and grow it to be one of the most respected in the city. Kinetic was “has been recognized as one of Birmingham’s Most Admired Companies by the Birmingham Business Journal.”
Jay Brandrup, Founder and Principal, Kinetic
2) See the stellar renovation of the historical ‘red-caboose’ on the oldest street in Birmingham, Morris Avenue, from a restaurant and nightclub in the 20th century in the to a symbol of innovation, with help from the local design firm, Appleseed Design/Build Firm.
3) See the city from a whole new angle – Kinetic’s rooftop!
4) Network with others and learn more about Bham Now, the newest media in the ‘ham, and how we’re working to make Birmingham even better.
5) Support a good cause, the Charge Syndrome Foundation, and find out why it is important.
Limited tickets available. 10% of ticket sales to benefit the Charge Syndrome Foundation. $10 in advance. $15 at the door. Get your ticket here.
Jay serves on the board of REV Birmingham, Tech Birmingham, Magic City Art Connection and the Lakeshore Foundation.
See you there!